Collapse
No announcement yet.

RJJ that beat Ruiz would've defeat Tyson and he beats the Wlad that fought Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jones was too small to **** with either Tyson or Wlad, period.

Comment

Roy, awesome fighter, but he loses to any of the other champions of that time. He fought Ruiz for a reason, and he had a chance to fight Lewis and turned it down. As far as beating Wlad, well, hahahah. There's not much more to say to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        Roy, awesome fighter, but he loses to any of the other champions of that time. He fought Ruiz for a reason, and he had a chance to fight Lewis and turned it down. As far as beating Wlad, well, hahahah. There's not much more to say to that.
        He would have beat Byrd, I think.

Comment

I dont think he beats Tyson, Jones best attribute at heavyweight was his speed, he didnt let Ruiz punch him out. He went in a got out in time.

Tyson himself was fast lets not forget that, Jones is good, but he wont know how to take Tyson's punches like Buster, Holyfield, etc. did.

against Klitchsko he would have less chance. Even the fastest heavyweights get stopped by his jabs. He may not be fast, but he knows how to use his size adavantage, and the smaller Jones will find it impossible to get inside prime Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            I believe had RJJ stayed heavyweight and had the megafight with Tyson he would have defeated Mike.

I also believe that version of Roy defeats the Wladimir Klitschko that beat Haye.
            What the fu ck are you smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
              Dont know, I would give him a decent chance to beat Byrd.

Edit:Strike that, I would favor him to beat Byrd.
              Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 10-21-2011, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                  I dont think he beats Tyson, Jones best attribute at heavyweight was his speed, he didnt let Ruiz punch him out. He went in a got out in time.

Tyson himself was fast lets not forget that, Jones is good, but he wont know how to take Tyson's punches like Buster, Holyfield, etc. did.

against Klitchsko he would have less chance. Even the fastest heavyweights get stopped by his jabs. He may not be fast, but he knows how to use his size adavantage, and the smaller Jones will find it impossible to get inside prime Klitschko.
                  Wlad would have a difficult time with the head and lateral movement of Jones.

He's not gonna be able to hit Roy with his jab at will... between the distance, head movement, and foot speed... Wlad would have his hands full.

Now if he knocks him out, he knocks him out... but if it goes to a decision, Wlad would have trouble landing punches and avoiding them..

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Wlad would have a difficult time with the head and lateral movement of Jones.

He's not gonna be able to hit Roy with his jab at will... between the distance, head movement, and foot speed... Wlad would have his hands full.

Now if he knocks him out, he knocks him out... but if it goes to a decision, Wlad would have trouble landing punches and avoiding them..
                    avoiding them? Haye is one of the fastest heavyweights you are going to see and he is far bigger than Roy and he couldn't get near him with punches.

How the hell is Roy meant to hit Wlad.

Comment

Not a chance in hell Roy would beat Wlad. I honestly can't even believe we're having this discussion.

Comment

Working...
                      X