Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New] Team Manny: Heads will Roll if Manny Finds Out its Not Mayweather's Fault

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New] Team Manny: Heads will Roll if Manny Finds Out its Not Mayweather's Fault

"So with a fight this size and Magnitude and its not happening, and if he finds out that its not really Mayweather's Fault and Mayweather's really not scared to fight him, and possibly the burden was being neglected on his side by getting it done then some heads are going to roll because he wants that fight to happen cause the fans want it to happen."

At 6:28
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-oOASmiYKM

(There's a thread on this more focusing on Manny making a announcement, wanted to make a separate thread focusing on this quote.)

Thoughts?

6.10 Manny will take blood tests and random tests, I reported it for a year already.

Obviously mayweather was scared a year a go (after Mosely) he was saying he cares for his health. Was Mayweather boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
      6.10 Manny will take blood tests and random tests, I reported it for a year already.

Obviously mayweather was scared a year a go (after Mosely) he was saying he cares for his health. Was Mayweather boxing?
      Goes to the problem of what James is saying. That Manny is saying one thing, but "possibly the burden was being neglected on his side by getting it done" by others in his own camp.

What a fail on trying to change the topic. Move a long.

Comment

wow just wow

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          Goes to the problem of what James is saying. That Manny is saying one thing, but "possibly the burden was being neglected on his side by getting it done" by others in his own camp.

What a fail on trying to change the topic. Move a long.
          What a fail for not adding what was reported since that is the whole point of the statement you highlighted you idiot.

He said Manny was willing to do the tests a year a go
          and heads will be shaking if the fight was not done on his side and not Mayweather's.

Now obviously when Manny said he would do the tests, it was a year a go so after the Mosely fight for Floud who went into a break. Floyd has been quoted as 'not thinking of boxing, he cares for his health'.

That suggests to me, Floyd doesn't want to fight anyone at all. Right dumbass?

So obviously the fault is not Manny or his team, how do they get the blame when the other guy doesn't want it?

Comment

incredible......

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
              What a fail for not adding what was reported since that is the whole point of the statement you highlighted you idiot.

He said Manny was willing to do the tests a year a go
              and heads will be shaking if the fight was not done on his side and not Mayweather's.

Now obviously when Manny said he would do the tests, it was a year a go so after the Mosely fight for Floud who went into a break. Floyd has been quoted as 'not thinking of boxing, he cares for his health'.

That suggests to me, Floyd doesn't want to fight anyone at all. Right dumbass?

So obviously the fault is not Manny or his team, how do they get the blame when the other guy doesn't want it?
              Big problem ----> Koncz recently putting it out there that Manny did not agree to everything. Then Arum saying he did agree. (with WADA no USADA) which shows this part of Manny's camp never agreed.

So like James says Manny's has put it out there that he is fine with the demand, but now is finding out that "possibly the burden was being neglected on his side by getting it done" by others in his own camp. He is applying this to last year also. Stating that maybe it wasn't Mayweather holding the fight back then and now.

Get out my thread you dumb fuck.

Comment

Comment

Lets clap for this man.

Comment

IMO manny does want the fight. It's bob who doesn't. Dude has to bob stfu and step aside and let the fight happen.

Side note: anybody see Michael marley article regarding the suppose emails that were sent to team mayweather? I find it funny that he said it was sent but it was sent without mAnny knowing. I find it funny after 2 years the truth is starting to come out.

Comment

Working...
                    X