No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook's Side Comes Out Swinging at Frank Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook's Side Comes Out Swinging at Frank Warren

Kell Brook’s father and representative, Terry Thompson, has come out fighting in light of claims made by Brook’s former promoter Frank Warren. Warren told me that Special K’s move to Matchroom came after Frank Warren Promotions had decided not to work with the Sheffield contender anymore.

[Click Here To Read More]

Kelly Brook, future p4p hero for britain ha, i like to make myself laugh

Comment

**** pacquiao and Arum....

Comment

If he really wants to get in the ring with Pacquiao. Why not go to the Wildcard and spar him?

The Wildcard sparring sessions are more like gym fights. And get it on footage and see how he does.

Comment

i thou8ght he was talking sense then he suddenley says he could have a 50-50 fight with pac man now which is just stupid then slates amir for not fighting him when brook is the weight above khan he's justspent the interveiw saying how brook won't go up one weight to fight even cotto.

though it's true he's a talented guy and should of been further along for whatever reason he's not been in enough fights recentley, he needs to have a big 18 months.

Comment

Anyone else thinks the Cotto thing just sounds weird and very unlikely?

Cotto fought Foreman to get a new belt in a new division, then he fought Mayorga because he was a big enough name for it to generate $$$, plus he wasn't enough of a threat to have a big chance of winning, plus he has some of the same strengths and weaknesses as Margarito, who was supposed to be Cotto's next opponent before the eye injury.

Brook just doesn't fit into that scene at all. Not as big a name or known to US/PR fans, not stylistically similar enough to be good prep for Marg, and more dangerous an opponent in certain ways. I can't see Arum or Steward going for that at all.

Comment

this interview is one very honest opinion on kells career. i've always thought this guy was an unbrushed diamond in frankie warrens hands. unfortunately hes been receiving fairly weak promotion and far from optimal fights so now hes career is stuck.

Comment

For Kell to really fulfill his true potential he needs to leave Sheffield (away from mischief and distractions) and move to the US. Get a real manager/promoter (Kathy Duvall, Cameron Dunkin) and head to a well respected gym like Robert Garcia's.

His dad sounds like a well intentioned hindrance.

Comment

Warren is so full of ****. Saying he had a signed offer for a Cotto fight? Who is he kidding?

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                    Warren is so full of ****. Saying he had a signed offer for a Cotto fight? Who is he kidding?
                    That's pretty much what I thought. How does Warren's far fetched opinion suddenly suddenly become a concrete offer from Arum?

Comment

Working...
                    X