Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the most emotional fight that uve witnessed where u urself feel that ur figh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thwf View Post
    49. I did hear the first Ali-Frazier Fight at elementary, the classes were virtually suspended, and intercoms broadcasting the fight. I didn`t even know what I was listening to.
    Wow..crazy atmosphere..I can only Imagine..My dad used to tell me stories bout this fight when I was still in elementary..He also told me bout Elorde-Gomes fight..That fight was held in Araneta Coliseum and it was still a newly constructed stadium..there was no aircon on that stadium and people were jam packed on that place..Then he said that Elorde probably won the fight because he was used to the heat and atmosphere unlike Gomes..

Comment

Holyfield - Riddick Bowe and three fights.. Really rooted for the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        Holyfield - Riddick Bowe and three fights.. Really rooted for the real deal
        i watched these fights on replays when my dad was watching them..I was rooting for the Big Bowe here..he also told me that if it wasnt for the parachute incident then Bowe would have finished Holyfield or was it the other way around?hehhe

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
          Wow..crazy atmosphere..I can only Imagine..My dad used to tell me stories bout this fight when I was still in elementary..He also told me bout Elorde-Gomes fight..That fight was held in Araneta Coliseum and it was still a newly constructed stadium..there was no aircon on that stadium and people were jam packed on that place..Then he said that Elorde probably won the fight because he was used to the heat and atmosphere unlike Gomes..
          Yeh those were the times. And if you had color-TV you were considered a very rich person. Unlike today.

Yes, I live near Araneta in Cubao.

Comment

Originally posted by Thwf View Post
            Yeh those were the times. And if you had color-TV you were considered a very rich person. Unlike today.
            so uve also witnessed the Elorde-Gomes fight?i think my dad watched that one live in araneta..

Comment

Tyson-Bruno 2. Everybody knew damn well Mike was gonna kill him, but I was psyched as hell for that fight. Tyson had gotten me into boxing when I was a kid, and this was him comin to take his belt back after bein locked up. He wasn't just some contender gettin a title title shot, he was damn well takin his mother****in belt back that night. I was 12 when that Bruno rematch happened, and it was a classic beatdown. Bruno tryin to hold off my boy, but it was just a matter of time. When he took him out in 3, I thought our house was about to come down. Everybody there was goin buck wild. My 6th grade ass was mos def drinkin and high fivin wit the big dogs that were over to celebrate that night.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                Tyson-Bruno 2. Everybody knew damn well Mike was gonna kill him, but I was psyched as hell for that fight. Tyson had gotten me into boxing when I was a kid, and this was him comin to take his belt back after bein locked up. He wasn't just some contender gettin a title title shot, he was damn well takin his mother****in belt back that night. I was 12 when that Bruno rematch happened, and it was a classic beatdown. Bruno tryin to hold off my boy, but it was just a matter of time. When he took him out in 3, I thought our house was about to come down. Everybody there was goin buck wild. My 6th grade ass was mos def drinkin and high fivin wit the big dogs that were over to celebrate that night.
                This one I watched it live with my relatives..every Mike Tyson Fight was a big event in place..I still remember Mike delivering several shot to the head of Bruno before Bruno was knocked out..I guess it was 21 straight head shots..

Comment

Corrales vs Castillo.....
                  It was so back and fourth I was throwing at the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
                    This one I watched it live with my relatives..every Mike Tyson Fight was a big event in place..I still remember Mike delivering several shot to the head of Bruno before Bruno was knocked out..I guess it was 21 straight head shots..
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvgZLLop0HU
                    **** Tyson using elbows 2:42..no wonder his opponents are beat down

Comment

hatton-mayweather.cotto-marg

Comment

Working...
                      X