No announcement yet.

The Hypocrisy of British fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hypocrisy of British fans

Funny how most British fans claim Groves (who sparred with Dirrell) fought the perfect fight and just nipped it even though he fought most of the fight far more scared than Dirrell did against Froch. But according to these same fans Froch won.

Puzzling that? Hope the color of the fighters had nothing to do with it?

Pretty big generalization, assuming ALL Brits said Groves won and then ALL Brits said Froch won.

In fact I had both DeGale and Dirrell winning, so try a bit better next time.

Comment

Originally posted by K2ray View Post
      Funny how most British fans claim Groves (who sparred with Dirrell) fought the perfect fight and just nipped it even though he fought most of the fight far more scared than Dirrell did against Froch. But according to these same fans Froch won.

Do you see the word ALL in the post above. Get some glasses...

Comment

Another delusion poster that know's cack about the 'sweet science' of boxing. Groves was the superior boxer, and was more disciplined than Degale.

Comment

Wow you must really have a ****ty life if you feel the need to troll boxing forums, think you need to get a grip or a girlfriend!

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
            Another delusion poster that know's cack about the 'sweet science' of boxing. Groves was the superior boxer, and was more disciplined than Degale.
            Funny you use that term when most British fans came to the conclusion that PBF didn't win over the anti-christ of sweet science boxing, Ricky Hatton, due to his superior boxing skills rather due to Cortez. And yes, I said the majority!

Comment

Originally posted by northernmonkey View Post
              Wow you must really have a ****ty life if you feel the need to troll boxing forums, think you need to get a grip or a girlfriend!
              What other boxing forum am I currently trolling on? Write better English fool.

Comment

Groves engaged far more against Degale then Dirrel did against Froch.

You need a trip down to specsavers.

Comment

What other boxing forum am I currently trolling on? Write better English fool.
                  Considering how pathetic you seem to be I'm guessing a few, internet trolls must have no self esteem what so ever, you need to come on here to try and get one over on people cause you don't have the ball's to engage face to face, my guess is that your a spotty little ginger kid who has been bullied all your life and this your way of try to make your self feel good!

Comment

Originally posted by northernmonkey View Post
                    Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    Groves engaged far more against Degale then Dirrel did against Froch.

You need a trip down to specsavers.
                    We both know Groves fought most of the fight scared (more so than Dirrell). But, of course, he fought the perfect fight seeing as he's a brit. Dirrell on the other hand...

Comment

Working...
                    X