No announcement yet.

Time to balance out the nonsense, Floyd has brittle hands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Like Tap said why would he need time to let his body heal. When he has the best of all time and never took punishment? Very strange. Plus he kept his speed and power and, chin, toughnes, through 5 weightclass. And, never lossed that has never ever been done before right? Something is fishy there... That is all I am saying.
    He hasn't kept his power...

Boxing is tough on the body..even if you are Floyd Mayweather. Correction, he rarely gets punishment, to the head. I can think of several times he was hit hard to the body, which remains his biggest weakness in that shoulder roll defense of his. Plus the sustained damage to his hands over the years could have caught up to him. That rumor that once you break a bone, it grows back stronger, isn't always true.

As for getting bigger on his layoff.. Why are Fatton and Berto to name a few allowed to blow up between bouts, but Floyd isn't? Maybe Floyd actually allowed himself to blow up a little bit..and then converted that fat to muscle., which = more muscle mass. That's how the big linemen and so forth do it in football..they put on fat, and convert it to muscle...

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Floyd hurts his hands because he used to throw alot more from weird angles, and not in any traditional way, which had the advantage of catching his opponent off guard, but the disadvantage of not protecting his hands as much as a traditional 1,2 does.

One of the contributing factors was when he hit Carlos Hernandez on the hardest part of his skull, with a flicking awkward shot, fairly early in his career, in the fight right after Corrales.

You will notice Floyd hardly throws those weird angled shots anymore that he did earlier in his career, electing to remain more linear in his most recent fights.

We will also notice that Manny hurt his hand against Cotto, and countless other fighters have done the same in their bouts.

So now, anyone that hurts their hand in boxing is on steroids....?? **** is weak, homie
      Get with the program homes.

Floyd Stan Logic.

I mean, its written in plain english in the title, "Time to balance out the nonsense."

Comment

Originally posted by Tapatio View Post
        Get with the program homes.

Floyd Stan Logic.

I mean, its written in plain english in the title, "Time to balance out the nonsense."

That's all you got?

Pft.

Comment

He hasn't lost it either. Seeing as how 4 out of 9 bouts since moving up from lightweight have ended before seeing the 12th round.

Steroids break down bone,

Floyd has brittle hands.

He must be on steroids.

Comment

Lol. The steroids that cause bone loss are for asthma.

The steroids boxers would be taking would make bones more dense, not less.

Comment

That's all you got?

Pft.

The proof is in the brittle hands.

Steroids break down bone.

FSL.

I take it you're not much of a chess player are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Tapatio View Post
                He hasn't lost it either. Seeing as how 4 out of 9 bouts since moving up from lightweight have ended before seeing the 12th round.

Steroids break down bone,

Floyd has brittle hands.

He must be on steroids.
                So wait...

First y'all criticize Floyd for not being able to KO JMM, or for taking so long to KO Hatton, or for not being able to hurt DLH... and so on and so on..

And now you've flipped it to him being some kind of KO artist?

Manny is the KO artist... Manny is FAR stronger than Floyd. I say all this steroid talk is dumb, from both sides, until proven.

Comment

Boxing is tough on the body..even if you are Floyd Mayweather. Correction, he rarely gets punishment, to the head. I can think of several times he was hit hard to the body, which remains his biggest weakness in that shoulder roll defense of his. Plus the sustained damage to his hands over the years could have caught up to him. That rumor that once you break a bone, it grows back stronger, isn't always true.

As for getting bigger on his layoff.. Why are Fatton and Berto to name a few allowed to blow up between bouts, but Floyd isn't? Maybe Floyd actually allowed himself to blow up a little bit..and then converted that fat to muscle., which = more muscle mass. That's how the big linemen and so forth do it in football..they put on fat, and convert it to muscle...
                  What do you mean he hasn't kept his power? He had a KO as his first fight at WW, he was on his way to stopping Judah before the semi riot broke out, he hurt and stunned a huge Oscar who outweight him by 12lbs. And, Floyd did that with pillows as gloves, he KO'd an undefeated Hatton who walks around 180, he comesback from a 2yr layoff and puts the #2 P4P fighter in the deck. And, carried him the distance. Which means he could of KO'd him too but just didn't want too. So he has carried his power through 5 division and also kept his speed and chin. The guy is juicing...

Comment

Originally posted by RiΖΟ View Post
                    Lol. The steroids that cause bone loss are for asthma.

Comment

Originally posted by RiΖΟ View Post
                      Lol. The steroids that course bone loss are for asthma.

lol,

I was wondering when someone would catch on.

Thats why I made the title as such,

"time to balance out the nonsense".

The only way to battle stupidity, is with stupidity.

Now you had to go and ruin all the fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X