No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Continues To Be a Ratings Hit on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Continues To Be a Ratings Hit on HBO

23-year-old lightweight world title-holder Adrien Broner was dazzling Saturday night in Atlantic City.

HBO Boxing delivered 1.4 million viewers for the live first-airing of Broner vs. Rees on HBO World Championship Boxing. Viewership peaked at 1.551 million viewers during Broner’s 5th Round TKO win over Gavin Rees.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good stuff, hate him or love him, the kid is here to stay. He's an attraction.

Comment

The more hate, the more #'s... He's got them haters working 32% harder this last time around.

With Broner blowing up HBO and Mayweather taking over SHOWTIME, the haters of these two have it hard. They're digging for anything to talk trash at this point.

Comment

lol @ the comment count of this thread...............

if it's not hate nsb doesn't care.........

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          The more hate, the more #'s... He's got them haters working 32% harder this last time around.

With Broner blowing up HBO and Mayweather taking over SHOWTIME, the haters of these two have it hard. They're digging for anything to talk trash at this point.
          Exactly! Broner is the future and there's nothing the haters can do about it!

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post

I think it was rees english fanbase that sold the fight.

Comment

Oh they mad now

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                I think it was rees english fanbase that sold the fight.
                Hmmmmmm no.

i don't think so.........

i think it was hbo & their way of promoting broner.

Comment

All those views tuned in because every one called everyone talking bout "you must see this lil midget clowing this huge guy on HBO, its on right now"

I know thats the only reason I watched, someone tweeted that, so I was like let me check this out.

Comment

The Beyonce/Hov documentary lead-in are the reason for the good number...people just kept the channel on HBO.

I like watching the Problem and him beating up the Rock was amusing but B. and Hov help him out Saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                    X