No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Mares Still in The Mix For Donaire on April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    I bet Rigo's people told Arum that Rigo isn't ready and needs a tune up fight first before Nonito.

And Nonito will probably fight Vic and than Rigo will be on the undercard, than they will fight after
    thats not true at all i talk to them on a daily basis and they are ready to go they agreed to everything, stop making excuses

Comment

Nonito vs Vic it is! Fighter of the year stuff here!

Comment

It looks to me like they are having serious doubts about fighting rigondeaux, they gonna go with vic as sad as it is. Fok, i knew it was to good to be true, the duck will proceed

Comment

i hope it's donaire vs mares next..that would be a badass fight and more exciting than a rigo fight.

Comment

He better not fight Vic

Comment

Why is Vic even in the conversation for opponents? Truth be told, I hope it's Rigo over Mares. If Donaire somehow fought both those guys, I'd want Mares to be second in line.

Comment

Riiiiiiiiiigght. We believe you Bob.

Comment

it better not be vic

Comment

Arum has been on a war path talking mess bout dat star power. Well news flash bro, Mares got that too. More than Rigo & John & Vic, right now. In fact a Vic fight is useless. So that's probably the 1 they go for.

Comment

That's it Arum gave it away! Forget Rigo or Mares Donaire is fighting Darchinyan! Bet your money on it! I don't want to see that again! Darchinyan has lost how many times since the first fight? **** off Bob!! ****in stnky old bastard go choke on your Kosher gabbage!!

Comment

Working...
                      X