Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Your case?
    Exactly… and STILL playing ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
      I don't care what you say.

You've been a racist ****** from the beginning and you just because you've jumped ship because you saw what Manny was really made of after the 3rd Marquez fight doesn't excuse all the other ignorant **** you've been saying over the years.

I don't care what your ethnicity is, idiot. You're a peasant all day long. Poor of the mind and rich in stupidity.
      How?......

and how?.......

I have only been aware of your comedy act for just over a year.....

Bronze medal = Olympic champion?

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Exactly… and STILL playing ******.
        Win a bunch of grape

Comment

• maybe now all this floyd/pac talk will cease

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
            I'm not sure that Mayweather would KO Manny either. I'm positive and have been positive for years that Mayweather could casually toy with Manny for 12 rounds.

Manny and Marquez are a good fight for each other. Marquez has however admitted than Floyd outclasses them both on HBO more than once.

So you go ahead put your analysis up against Juan Manuel Marquez' analysis.

Make a poll to see who votes for what you have to say.
            Unless they had fought, we will never know.

Last night was a perfect example of this. Marquez or Manny fans could have said what they wanted but most didn't expect to see what happened last night. Even if they hoped, it was a wild shot in the dark.

Floyd would be the favorite but so was Manny the favorite and look at what happened last night.

Comment

• Pacman got OWNED by JMM bigtime last night.

That's the truth.

Fact is floyd is ducking pacman and it hurt boxing. Fighting bums once a year and ignoring the greatest threat to him is 100% ducking.

Conjuring up OST testing and asking for 50-50 to stop the fight was floyd's tactics as well as asking JMM to put 7 lbs of weight to come up to a class he NEVER fought in before.

Pacman is a good fighter and so is mayweather.

I'm first and foremost a BOXING FAN. nobody, not even ALI is above boxing.

Everybody who is a true boxing fan knows pac vs floyd hurt boxing and it's very sad when the poor boxing fans assume floyd beats pac because JMM lost to floyd when styles make fights.

It just goes to show how terrible so called boxing fans/experts are on this forum

Unless you guys are telling me that what floyd is doing right now and for the last few years is actually good for boxing then you should just keep quiet lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Unless they had fought, we will never know.

Last night was a perfect example of this. Marquez or Manny fans could have said what they wanted but most didn't expect to see what happened last night. Even if they hoped, it was a wild shot in the dark.

Floyd would be the favorite but so was Manny the favorite and look at what happened last night.
                that was not a wild shot, dude. i can't believe so many are posting that

Comment

• I wonder if Mayweather regarded his time evading Manny in a similar way to Ray Leonard's waiting for the right time to engage Marvin Hagler.
                  Ray had eye problems and a failed comeback attempt during that 5 years while waiting in the wings.
                  Floyd ducked Manny for half a decade, so it might not be the most apt comparison. Still, Hagler still had his aura of invincibility and now Manny doesn't.
                  With Manny now appearing vulnerable, does Floyd suck it up and take him on?
                  It's not the fight it might have been, but as the Rolling Stones said, "you don't always get what you want, but if you try real(sic) hard, you might get what you need."

Comment

• Originally posted by christianshreve View Post
                    I wonder if Mayweather regarded his time evading Manny in a similar way to Ray Leonard's waiting for the right time to engage Marvin Hagler.
                    Ray had eye problems and a failed comeback attempt during that 5 years while waiting in the wings.
                    Floyd ducked Manny for half a decade, so it might not be the most apt comparison. Still, Hagler still had his aura of invincibility and now Manny doesn't.
                    With Manny now appearing vulnerable, does Floyd suck it up and take him on?
                    It's not the fight it might have been, but as the Rolling Stones said, "you don't always get what you want, but if you try real(sic) hard, you might get what you need."
                    floyd did not duck that dude, man. people just refuse to see the arum angle

Comment

• Originally posted by fitefan View Post
                      that was not a wild shot, dude. i can't believe so many are posting that
                      That is not what I meant. I was stating that people could not have predicted the outcome would be a 6th round KO for Marquez. So until 2 fighters actually fight its all talk.

As far as the fight went, except for the knock down, Manny was doing well and out-boxing Marquez. Still KO trumps anything else and Marquez should get his congrats for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X