Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should've replaced Vargas with Mayorga

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
      As popular and marketable as Manny Pacquiao is at the moment, his looks have definitely played no part in landing him his endorsement deals.
      Pacquiao looks like a human catfish—one that would put up a hell of a fight if you tried to reel him in.

Luckily for us, Pacquiao is human and gives us great fights every time he steps into the ring. Just keep Pac-Man out of the water as some fisherman might mistake him for a giant catfish.

MANNY= CATFISH

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...rs-of-all-time
      You know how to tell a noob by someone who actually reads websites? Like this one. YOU DO KNOW that bleacherreport is a FAN DRIVEN website right? All its "writers" are nothing more then random bloggers.

Its OK thou, we understand that you hate Pacquaio and all but at least link something that is credible and not just some random blogger bs.

What makes it even worse is the writer of the article is DUDE. If a female had written that then its all good, but a guy commenting on looks?

**** alert .
      Last edited by strykr619; 08-14-2011, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Wierd and bad list, 90% of the fighters on it look just ordinary to me..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
            As popular and marketable as Manny Pacquiao is at the moment, his looks have definitely played no part in landing him his endorsement deals.
            Pacquiao looks like a human catfish—one that would put up a hell of a fight if you tried to reel him in.

Luckily for us, Pacquiao is human and gives us great fights every time he steps into the ring. Just keep Pac-Man out of the water as some fisherman might mistake him for a giant catfish.

MANNY= CATFISH
            nikolai-valuev-and-the-unlucky-13-ugliest-boxers- of-all-time
            http://bleacherreport.com /articles/...ime</span></b>
            wtf what nonsense, the highlighted word says it all the writer is a troll, doesnt even know what a catfish is
            Last edited by tibbar; 08-14-2011, 06:09 AM.

Comment

The mayweathers should be the top 3 ugliest of all time from floyd sr, roger and floyd jr.. Everytime i see or heard the name mayweathers i always remember the PREDATOR movie. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                The mayweathers should be the top 3 ugliest of all time from floyd sr, roger and floyd jr.. Everytime i see or heard the name mayweathers i always remember the PREDATOR movie. True story.
                there see, thats knowledgeable on the topic unlike the writer

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  They should've replaced Vargas with Mayorga

Mayorga's no looker but he's got that macho man thing going for him. I doubt he has too much trouble pulling birds, let's put it that way.

If you want to put an Hispanic boxer in then Zaragoza, Andrade and Tapia fit the bill. Zaragoza is one of the weirdest humans I've ever seen, like a cross between a rat and a wizened monkey. Great fighter in his day, but that face, Jesus...

Andrade and Tapia look like cartoon characters. Andrade's got this weird Hispanic Tom Waits look going on, and Tapia looks like Elmer Fudd.

Comment

Manfredo "doesn't even have the face to be on radio" Brap, brap, brap! This one kills me...lmao.

Comment

Working...
                    X