Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather: "Floyd and Khan Sparred Before" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myth: Zab won the first 5 rounds against Floyd.

Go back and watch the Judah fight again. Floyd was wearing him down with body shots. Did Zab have moments? Of course. He only won 3 rounds though.
    Last edited by Paposkiviri; 01-25-2012, 06:45 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't say floyd struggles with southpaw, but to word it differently, Floyd "fights" southpaws diffrerently. IN a manner that he usually doesn't fight, and so, it's a little more work.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
        well thats the thing, "starts off slower".. he might not get that chance to finish into the later rounds if he does that against pac... just sayin though....
        lol with Pacquiao he wouldn't have to start off Slow because Pacquiao style won't be difficult to figure out, he did not start off Slow Against Ortiz!

He is going to try to HUMILIATE Pacquiao just like he did with Gatti who the Media and the Boxing Fans was also "HYPING UP"

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          Now i know why Floyd struggled against Southpaws, Roger doesn't know the best way to fight them.
          You mean these southpaws? Ha Ha, you *******s are so funny! 42-0 Baby!!

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
            i know this vid only shows judah's part but dammm looking at all those body shots he landed on floyd makes me wonder how floyd will react to pac's punches, judah only throws 1 punch at a time just imagine pac going to the body then bamm up top! and the wild punches floyd threw and was missing dammm a pac's left counter will send him to the canvas.
            LOL yeah that is what Pacquiao fans PRAY FOR every night I am sure...but Mayweather is a very smart fighter, he can make his adjustments even if he gets down the the cards...CAN PACQUIAO? Against JMM he showed he cannot

not only that but trying to use the Zab Judah fight from 2006 is kinda laughable and DESPERATE IMO, Pacquiao fans are hanging their hats onto a fight from 2006...hahaha

not only that but lets not forget how SKILLED Zab Judah was, while he lacked the motivation and the heart at times, as far as PURE TALENT, Zab was a very gifted fighter...Pacquiao while obviously better, he does have the footwork as Zab, does have the BOXING SKILLS OVERALL as Zab nor does he has the punching accuracy of Zab Judah nor the Jab...NOR THE SIZE AND REACH, Zab is about 5'8 with a 72' reach...Pacquiao is about 5'6 with a 67' reach, also Zab was not as WILD as Pacquiao

Left Handed Fighters don't give him problems...left handed BOXERS DO! That is why I always thought Winky Wright in his PRIME would have been Mayweather's Kryptonite...but Boxing fans are stupid, they keep wanting to match Mayweather up with Brawlers who THINK they will get in their and OVERWHELM Mayweather with a ton of Punches only to find out that not only is the guy hard to hit clean...but he also hits hard then they was told

Go Play Call Of Duty and see who get more KILLS...the guy Running Around Wasting Bullets with a Machine Gun shooting wildly...or that guy that is on Top Of A Roof Sniping People with Head Shots...Mayweather Accuracy can make you change the way you fight and can also make you reluctant to pull the trigger on your punches, it happened to Ortiz when he was dancing around and going backwards

^This Post Might Be Too PHILOSOPHICAL For Casual Boxing Fans who are only on Boxing Forums Sticking Up For Pacquiao because of PRIDE and because he is Filipino like they are so they feel it is their job to stick up for him...No Disrespect but i would say 98% of Pacquiao fans are like that...
            Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 01-25-2012, 08:21 PM.

Comment

look at the lady in the ring with that phat ass hittin the mitts

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                You mean these southpaws? Ha Ha, you *******s are so funny! 42-0 Baby!!

Yeah, I'm a *******.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                  I hear what you mean with Corley definitely true. But just thinking about Floyd's movement....he holds his right hand up to the right side of his face with his left hand around his stomach and leans to the left. He even does this against southpaw's which is why he gets caught.

Obviously he doesn't ALWAYS do this, but it's his default defensive stance. His reflexes are good enough to get away with it 9 times out of 10 but he's set up to get caught with right hooks. Just talking x's and o's. He adjusts which is why he's the best in the sport, but from my experience that punch is what he's most vulnerable to.
                  The shoulder roll is riskier to use for defense against southpaw lefts than it is their right hooks. Mayweather shoulder roll protected him from southpaw lefts in his most recent fight.

He got hit by 2-3 noticeable right hooks, but they didn't land as he was in the shoulder roll guard. He wasn't trying to shoulder roll when those right hooks hit him.

Comment

Mayweather doesn't struggle with southpaws. He just becomes more offensive and less defensive. This results in lefties being punished more, and Floyd getting hit with 2-3 decent shots.

Comment

Roger is a babbling idiot, according to him, Floyd would beat Ali

Comment

Working...
                      X