Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd really say, "Pacquiao you're next!"? - Show me proof cuz I don't believe it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FIGHT HYPE View Post
    Just a short follow up question...

But why has Floyd (after he sucker punched his cherrypicked opponent) said that he won't be fighting for a while and that he does not need to fight Pacquiao? Is he scared or just on vacation?

Please help make things clear for me. I haven't been following this subject. Why would Floyd say one thing at one time and say another thing at a different time? Is he just joking or something? I'm confused. Please explain this thing to me. I'm not in touch with what's going on regarding this subject matter.
    bro, you're saying that you dont know what the fraudster is all about? the fraudster is one contridicting/lying machine...this supposedly the guy here to clean up the sports of boxing to have an even playing field...but yet he:
    - sucker punched ortiz
    - failed to come in to the agreed catchweight against marquez

tell me bro, where is all this cleaning up the sports of boxing?

i mean, this guy wants people to take random blood testing during training camp but theres info on using banned substances during off training periods that is more effective during that time than during training camp. look like a good reason for the fraud to take a long layoff in b etween fights, hahaha!!! this fraud is a joke to the sport of boxing and his own country...a fraud that even had to bring up the thing with pac making money in the u.s and taking it home to the philippines...doesnt fraud know that pac is not the only boxer making money in the u.s. and taking it back home to their home country? fraudster need to realize that these foreign fighters atleast boost the local economy where the boxing event is being held, as well as all the ppv buys spread thoughout the 50 us states.

Comment

Originally posted by el salsalero View Post
      Roger Mayweather: "Floyd needs multiple tune-ups to face Pacquiao."

Floyd Mayweather Sr.: "I'm afraid for my son, i won't let him in the ring with Pacquiao"

Jeff Mayweather:" Floyd will fight Pacquiao in 2013"

Floyd "Barbie Doll" Mayweather Jr: " I never said Pacquiao was next after all."

"I only say what people wanted to hear"

;-)

Comment

He's trolling you ****ing idiots. All his threads and posts are meant to get rise out of all of you.

Comment

well, i wouldnt say TS was owned, he was just properly informed

Comment

What floyd mean is "pacquiao(bobby)" u r next!

Comment

I always knew Floyd wasn't really serious when he said, "Pac you're next". Why, because he wasn't mentioning about the money part. To Floyd if he ever fights a dangerous Pacman he had to be compensated for it in huge sums of money. Reason why he sought Don King's advice during the time Arum was trying to make the fight happen in the second round of negotiations. You guys still remember Floyd bragging about Don King's offer of $100 million, right?

He confidently stated "Pac is next" when he was promoting the Ortiz fight because he knew it won't happen, anyway. He even mentioned it's not about the money, which was strange. It was very uncharacteristic of Floyd.

Bottom line is, Floyd is aware that Pac is agreeing to the test. He knows Pac will agree. Floyd wants $100 million. He is afraid he will lose and he has to make that much money.

:-)
              Last edited by maguirre; 10-27-2011, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHT HYPE View Post
                Just a short follow up question...

But why has Floyd (after he sucker punched his cherrypicked opponent) said that he won't be fighting for a while and that he does not need to fight Pacquiao? Is he scared or just on vacation?

Please help make things clear for me. I haven't been following this subject. Why would Floyd say one thing at one time and say another thing at a different time? Is he just joking or something? I'm confused. Please explain this thing to me. I'm not in touch with what's going on regarding this subject matter.
                Google is everyone's friend, my friend.

Comment

look at his face after he said that. He almost cried LOL :gay:

Floydies gonna cry

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
                    i did notice that quiver in his voice when he said that...lets get a body expert up in here to analyze this **** more in depth.

Here's your guy

Comment

Working...
                    X