No announcement yet.

To all Floyd HATRZ......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all Floyd HATRZ......

I'm on this site often, just browsing and keeping as current as I can on the sport. Sometimes I read a thread that either seems entertaining, or just plain wrong.
    To really know the sport is to love it, I mean to really know what the sport I really about is something not all of us have got a grip on. Some of us are fans of the brawler types, the guy will
    ing go toe to toe and just swing for the fences _(Myorga types)_... Others may be fans of the "Fiter" _(Pac Man).... Then you have "The Pure Boxer" (Mayweather)..

I see a lot of Floyd bashing, then again I see that he also gets some love. I see guys saying things that really let's me know that they don't really know anything.
    I'll go thru a short list of some of the things I've read and give input on it.

1. Floyd MayRunner.
    Floyd is a pure boxer so to expect him to do anything other than that is foolish. The sport is called boxing , not stand and trade. Hit and don't get hit, make um miss nd make um pay (The sweet science)
    Is that not what he does? With that much talent and skill why stand and trade? That's like sending ur halfback up the gut when the outside is open.

2. Fite a guy ur own size..
    He's 5'8" maybe 150 walking around. If you check ur stats , he's been fiting guys his size and mostly bigger. Oscar, Diego, Hernandez and the list goes on guys, come on.
    Please check ur stats. Floyd has fought bigger and stronger guys and handled his biz.

3. Marquez went up 2 divs, Floyds never done that.
    Now this one leads me into a few facts.
    1. And this answers the "He's ducking Shane" argument. Floyd was at 135, Shane and Oscar were fiting at 154 at the time. Both were comming down to 147 when he called them both out. He was willing to jump 2 divs to fite either one so that killed 2 birds withe stone so if I'm wrong prove I it.

Say what will about the on camera cocky person u see on tv (I was taught not to judge less I'm perfect myself) but don't deny his skills. The man is pure poetry to a real boxing fan. And for those wanting his ppv to flop or just hating on him just because, then it shows how well ur life is going (misery loves company).
    Just listen to the man after every fite, he has nothing but praise and admiration for the guys he faces and that seems to be the real Floyd. But before the fite? Think about it, if u have ever been in any type of combat, be it a street fite or boxing at that moment that guy is ur enemy, he wants knock u out. In a pro boxers case "he wants to take the food from ur kids mouth".
    I don't blame him, most the time I think he's halfway trying to convince himself that he can win... So let's just enjoy the sport, check our history bcuz its a lot that some don't know but they speak on it as if they do.

I'm just a fan of the sport and I recognize what I see when I see it. I give props where they r due. Floyd is a very special athlete and can box his ass off. As far as his mouth, all I can say is " Show me a fiter that does not believe he's the best, and I'll show u a fiter that will never be champ".

If he fights SSM and the Cotto-Pac winner nobody can say **** about him no more.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      If he fights SSM and the Cotto-Pac winner nobody can say **** about him no more.
      I can see it already and mark my words dude. He beats SSM "That wasn't prime Mosley" Cotto wasn't the same after the same after the Brick Layer fire and Pac was smaller floyd gets no props. We won't understand till he's gone from boxing for good.
      HOW THE HELL DID U GET ALL THAT BANK!

Comment

raiders ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

commitment to excellence , baby!

Comment

you lost me when you said floyd fights people his size..

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
            you lost me when you said floyd fights people his size..
            i don't bother reading crap that long when it's full of spelling errors.

Comment

i appreciate the skills but when people are paying for this event you expect to see a bit more from the attraction. he dominated a guy and still played it safe. what about trying to entertain the fans.

i am a boxing fan and i can appreciate him, but i understand how people feel about this guy, considering he picked a smaller dude, and outweighed him, then played it safe in the fight. you can understand the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                I can see it already and mark my words dude. He beats SSM "That wasn't prime Mosley" Cotto wasn't the same after the same after the Brick Layer fire and Pac was smaller floyd gets no props. We won't understand till he's gone from boxing for good.
                HOW THE HELL DID U GET ALL THAT BANK!
                Doubt it - If he fights these two he'll definately get his props.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                  i don't bother reading crap that long when it's full of spelling errors.
                  awww c'mon Pink.. give him a chance.. he's trying to defend Floyd.. give him a chance to explain himself.. lol

but yea dude.. you're wrong.. Floyd doesnt fight anyone he knows he might have a even fight with.. If you claim to be KING of the welterweights then here's an idea.. FIGHT A WELTERWEIGHT!! Uncle Bob said it best.. He's gonna call out Calderon next..

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
                    awww c'mon Pink.. give him a chance.. he's trying to defend Floyd.. give him a chance to explain himself.. lol

but yea dude.. you're wrong.. Floyd doesnt fight anyone he knows he might have a even fight with.. If you claim to be KING of the welterweights then here's an idea.. FIGHT A WELTERWEIGHT!! Uncle Bob said it best.. He's gonna call out Calderon next..
                    when the hell is your boy mcnabb coming back?

he's on my fantasy football team!

Comment

Working...
                    X