Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Could Box Like Any One Fighter, Who Would It Be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    Never said I was great, I fought, managed, trained and was a cornerman! It beats the hell out of thinking I actually know the game from being a FAN! Who dreams of being "someone else" to be a part of the sport! Ya think? Ray

maybe a wrestling tag team with jabsRsoft?

your duo name might be SoftScotsJobbers? kinda catchy!!
    I'll admit that your expertise in boxing is considerably better than your pathetic attempts at comedy. But then again, I'm just a FAN! Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      Never said I was great, I fought, managed, trained and was a cornerman! It beats the hell out of thinking I actually know the game from being a FAN! Who dreams of being "someone else" to be a part of the sport! Ya think? Ray

maybe a wrestling tag team with jabsRsoft?

your duo name might be SoftScotsJobbers? kinda catchy!!
      what was your record? tell me more....

Comment

Floyd Mayweather. He keeps it entertaining enough without taking much back. Obviously he has been very successful with his style and at the end of the day id Prefer not to risk brain damage by taking needless head shots.

Now for the record i box sod all like that lol, im more Brian Sutherland than Floyd Mayweather!

I admire the Warriors and Bombers of the sport more but given the choice of being a give & take bad ass who will likely end up slurring and being a touch punchy or being a more cautious defensive whizz who speaks well when he's older id take option two!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Sorry but that made absolutely no sense what so ever. :AYWOoD:
          similar to most of your dribble in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            similar to most of your dribble in this thread
            :AOR: when i make a point...It always shows! Poor kid.

Comment

:AOR: when i make a point...It always shows! Poor kid.
              I see an old man struggling with getting his thoughts out and then resorting to witless condescension when that fails. Your amount of wit isn't even enough for you to get in that last word you desperately need let alone save your face.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                I see an old man struggling with getting his thoughts out and then resorting to witless condescension when that fails. Your amount of wit isn't even enough for you to get in that last word you desperately need let alone save your face.
                You see old men? Thats kinda creepy! Might need to see someone for that!

I dont need the last word missy. Youve defined yourself quite well. You are a failure. Ummm they have rep on here for a reason. Yours is self explanatory.
                You ran out of comebacks and posted only words a drunk man may be able to translate. You took a e-knee. :WORD: Now STFU...You had my attention long enough. Im giving you the last word..You need it. I own you boy! Dont ever step to my post and talk shlt. Ill smash you each time.

Have a wonderful day!

Comment

You see old men? Thats kinda creepy! Might need to see someone for that!

I dont need the last word missy. Youve defined yourself quite well. You are a failure. Ummm they have rep on here for a reason. Yours is self explanatory.
                  You ran out of comebacks and posted only words a drunk man may be able to translate. You took a e-knee. :WORD: Now STFU...You had my attention long enough. Im giving you the last word..You need it. I own you boy! Dont ever step to my post and talk shlt. Ill smash you each time.

Have a wonderful day!
                  We have an old man here who miserably resorts to sarcasm with a feminine undertone when he becomes clueless. Your b1tch like attempts to annoy and justify yourself do nothing more than to highlight your weakness.

The sad reality here is that your only talent is making an unwitting fool of yourself--probably like every time you get shot down before you even open your mouth.

Comment

I would like to be like a prime roberto duran

Comment

Orlando Canizales or Jose Napoles, both of them have me hypnotized whenever I watch em, something beautiful about how they beat their opponents silly.

Comment

Working...
                      X