No announcement yet.

Bradley Talking Alot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    . A win over Pacquiao can set him up for a fight against either Khan, then a win over Khan can set him up for a fight with Cotto, Mayweather, or Canelo.
    I think a fight with Canelo would be pushing it. By that time Canelo would probably be at MW.

Comment

What I don't understand was during the final presser, he came out with the poster/check and hyping a SEQUEL for this fight.....what? I don't get it, it makes this fight really not-so-genuine!!!

I think he is "cashing" in now and getting ready if he loses. I like him previously when he was quite and determined, but he seemed highly-strung while staring at Pac. Pac seemed more relaxed and genuine because he has gone through a lot already.

I mean, I am happy that Bradley is determined and really prepared/trained for this fight but does he need to hype it up even more?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        I think Bradley is trying to put money in his pocket by hyping the fight. He normally doesn't talk this much.

All this really isn't in his personality. It just doesn't seem genuine.
        Timmy has always been this way, it's just now that the cameras are on him.

Comment

Maybe hes tryign to market himself since he has the stage? Maybe he feels that being a bad guy like character will work for him like it does Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
            Timmy has always been this way, it's just now that the cameras are on him.
            Do you have video footage or interviews of this?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
              Bradley's nerves starting to show.
              Wait until he gets in the ring and starts getting hit with the straight left hand and the right hook.

Comment

hope Manny shuts him up on saturday

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  I think Bradley is trying to put money in his pocket by hyping the fight. He normally doesn't talk this much.

All this really isn't in his personality. It just doesn't seem genuine.
                  Its because he was criticized for smiling and acting buddy buddy at the first presser....so now he is showing that its personal its not business...in this fight game, it is NEVER business, its ALWAYS personal...these guys are trying to kill eachother

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    He has a mouth. Check the Face Off before the Devon Alexander fight. I just think he's getting more media coverage this time around cause he's fighting Pac. You just seeing a lot more of him.

I don't mind it. As long as he backs it up and doesn't go into a shell and fight to survive 12 rounds.
                    yea he was also talking trash to holt

Comment

Working...
                    X