No announcement yet.

Shannon Briggs: "Teddy Atlas betrayed me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF?? Teddy Atlas... hAHHAHAAHAHAHAHH

Now i know where that E-mail supposedly from team Pac came from.

LMAO

Comment

There is still no confirmed opponent for Povetkin on Dec 3.

Although Holyfield has been offered a deal, I have a feeling he'll want too much money and they'll go for Rahman instead.

It would be funny to hear Teddy's excuses if Rahman or Holyfield KOed Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
        WTF?? Teddy Atlas... hAHHAHAAHAHAHAHH

Now i know where that E-mail supposedly from team Pac came from.

LMAO

The e-mail? Atlas was just trying to see if Pac team will break under pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Moorer, a former Olympic Gold medal winner, won just ONE title fight with Atlas, and then was KOed by George Foreman when crazy Teddy distracted him by screaming like a madman in his corner.

Chauncey Welliver said Teddy Atlas lied about Povetkin not sparring before Teddy went over to train him for the Chagaev. He said Povetkin had been sparring with him and several others, but Teddy assumed total control when he arrived and sent the sparring partners.

Teddy's fighters have mostly LOST when they stepped up to better competition. He has a terrible record as a trainer.
          Atlas is vastly overrated as a trainer. Yeah Teddy, don't bother giving your fighter any useful tactical advice, just tell him he's letting his kids down. Most of his rep stems from the fact that he briefly trained a teenage Mike Tyson in the early 80s. Very few of his former fighters have anything good to say about him. He's ended up fighting with most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid McCoy View Post
            Atlas is vastly overrated as a trainer. Yeah Teddy, don't bother giving your fighter any useful tactical advice, just tell him he's letting his kids down. Most of his rep stems from the fact that he briefly trained a teenage Mike Tyson in the early 80s. Very few of his former fighters have anything good to say about him. He's ended up fighting with most of them.
            Originally posted by crold1 View Post
            Moorer was all Manny Steward, and a better fighter under him to boot. They had their issues, but it's hard to see where he really added a thing to Moorer. He made himself famous for a bunch of nonsense in the corner.
            Quoted for truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Quoted for truth.
              Monte "Two Gunz" Barrett: "Teddy Atlas is a Big Hypocrite!"

interview at http://tinyurl.com/3pev2tv

Comment

Working...
              X