No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi is Working on "Something Big" After Cano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi is Working on "Something Big" After Cano

Paulie Malignaggi, the brash boxer from Brooklyn, didn’t get the main event he was looking for to open the new Barclays Arena in Brooklyn in Oct. 20. But the WBA welterweight champion, who will face Pablo Cesar Cano in the co-feature that night, told BoxingScene.com that he’s working on “doing something big” down the line, possibly in Brooklyn, without elaborating further.
    [Click Here To Read More]

go away paulie

Comment

Mayweather vs Malignaggi or Malignaggi vs Hatton.

Or GBP is gonna make Paulie move up to 154 to fight Canelo in December.

Comment

I expect Paulie to fight winner of Bailey-Alexander or Robert Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
          go away paulie
          No, don't go away. Boxing needs personality and Paulie's got plenty of that to go around. Love or hate him, he's a draw and that makes him good for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by internetworld7 View Post
            No, don't go away. Boxing needs personality and Paulie's got plenty of that to go around. Love or hate him, he's a draw and that makes him good for boxing.
            lmao at boxing needing this bum

Comment

malignaggi the complete and utter fraud. golden boy gift wrapped cano to morales so he could win a belt at 140. now they are repackaging cano at 147 so malignaggi can defend his paper belt. sad sad.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                lmao at boxing needing this bum
                lol i know. he's just taking up space pretending to be good when he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by internetworld7 View Post
                  +1

I have to laugh at people saying a two-weight world champion isn't good at what they do

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    +1

I have to laugh at people saying a two-weight world champion isn't good at what they do
                    ''two time champ'' as if he was ever a lineal champ implying this jersey shore reject was ever close to being the best in either weight division he has competed in, he's a paper champ

Comment

Working...
                    X