No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Concepcion vs Hernan Marquez Early Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Concepcion vs Hernan Marquez Early Results

At the Arena Roberto Duran in Panama City, Panama, Julio Escudero (8-1, 6KOs) put away David Villagra (1-9) in the first round on a super flyweight contest.

[Click Here To Read More]

did this fight take place already?????any links?????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
      Marquez just won the fight Dr. stopped it Conception bad left eye, about rd 9-10.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
        marquez won it was a great fight conception dropped marquez in the first round but marquez dropped hi 3 ime and nusted his face up. His eye was closed and the doctor stopped the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          Marquez just won the fight Dr. stopped it Conception bad left eye, about rd 9-10.
          it was a very good fight but slowed down in the middle rds. Each scored a KD in the first, and Concepcion eventually was KD about 3 times and took a lot of punishment, but looked the stronger of the two and the most threatening. Marquez was a southpaw and was catching Concepcion all the time with a right hook.

The eye seemed to me to be swollen UNDERNEATH and not bad enough to stop the fight.
          Concepcion seems not to move his head very much and comes straight in, making him predictable, but is a strong guy with good, straight punches. I think he could have won with straight punching if he had not wanted so badly to KO Marquez, and kept leaving himself easy enough to catch at close quarters. He looked as if capable of ending it at any time, but Marquez was very resilient, and good defensively.

Comment

I didnt see the fight but from reading it, it just seems that our meskin balls n heart won us another fight

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              I didnt see the fight but from reading it, it just seems that our meskin balls n heart won us another fight
              and he took it in his back yard.........

Comment

Damn I can't believe I missed this fight, going to have to download it later.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  Damn I can't believe I missed this fight, going to have to download it later.
                  let me know if u get a link, i missed it too....

Comment

Were the hell did this come on at???

Comment

Working...
                    X