No announcement yet.

White Americans' majority to end by mid-century

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Americans' majority to end by mid-century

WASHINGTON — The estimated time when whites will no longer make up the majority of Americans has been pushed back eight years — to 2050 — because the recession and stricter immigration policies have slowed the flow of foreigners into the U.S.

Census Bureau projections released Wednesday update last year's prediction that white children would become a minority in 2023 and the overall white population would follow in 2042. The earlier estimate did not take into account a drop in the number of people moving into the U.S. because of the economic crisis and the immigration policies imposed after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.

The United States has 308 million people today; two-thirds are non-Hispanic whites.

The total population should climb to 399 million by 2050, under the new projections, with whites making up 49.9 percent of the population. Blacks will make up 12.2 percent, virtually unchanged from today. Hispanics, currently 15 percent of the population, will rise to 28 percent in 2050.

Asians are expected to increase from 4.4 percent of the population to 6 percent.
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...-llMgD9CKGBS00

I was curious to hear the opinion of white Americans on here. Hispanics will make up almost one-third of the population. Do you care about that? I went to high school with hundreds of white kids who do.

Step it up, Asians.

Comment

When the aliens come... i wonder who they'll take..

Comment

Although i am in England, my girl is Hispanic, Peru, and i would love to have more of them here, classy classy women. Unlike this:

Typical white English girl on a friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Slag View Post
          Step it up, Asians.
          I heard that they're too busy being good at math to have kids

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            I heard that they're too busy being good at math to have kids
            MathS.

S

S

S

S

Comment

only 28%, I figured it'd be more than that

Comment

doesnt make a difference they will control this country even if they were 10% of the population. "give me control of a nations money and i care not who makes its laws" mayer amschel rothchild

Comment

Its over whitey.

Its over.

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
                    only 28%, I figured it'd be more than that
                    There are, i dont think the illegals are accounted for.

Comment

Working...
                    X