Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exactly.... nothing else needs to be said

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
      I don't see Morales sticking to a strict strength and conditioning program and diet at this point in his career. Would be cool to see what could happen though.
      There is no need for that. All he needs from Heredia are these...

This is Heredia interview in Germany by AUS DEM SPIEGEL

SPIEGEL: Do you have any secrets?

Heredia: Oh yeah, sure. There are tablets for the kidneys that block the metabolites of steroids: If athletes then give up their urine, they excrete the metabolites with and are negative. Or is there an enzyme that eats slowly proteins - epo has protein structures, and so the enzyme ensures that the B sample of the doping sample has completely different values ​​than the A sample. Then there are chemicals that you take a few hours before the race to you, and which prevent the acidification of the muscles. Together with epoxy? A miracle! I have 20 drugs that are still undetectable for the investigators.

And this is from a New York Times profile during the trial

He said he used family connections to pharmacies and labs in Mexico to help his business. For years, Mr. Heredia said, he helped his clients flout the rules and easily avoided detection. Substances like human growth hormone and the blood booster erythropoietin, or EPO, are still virtually impossible to detect, and "it is still easy to use testosterone" with fast-acting creams, he said.

"You combine all these things - boom! - you get amazing results," Mr. Heredia said.

Morales should take a page from Marquez book to revive his dying career.
      Last edited by boxer.exposed; 12-15-2012, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Red K. because "Berto is a clean elite beast, but Morales is a cheating bum"

I'm tired of your racial bias
        Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        but to answer TS's question. No he's been through way too many wars. He should retire
        like i said he should fuck off,he is a shot to **** cheater

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          like i said he should fuck off,he is a shot to **** cheater
          i'm not sure if he's got you on ignore or whatever, but pb32 has issued a challenge to fight you in las vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
            There is no need for that. All he needs from Heredia are these...

This is Heredia interview in Germany by AUS DEM SPIEGEL

SPIEGEL: Do you have any secrets?

Heredia: Oh yeah, sure. There are tablets for the kidneys that block the metabolites of steroids: If athletes then give up their urine, they excrete the metabolites with and are negative. Or is there an enzyme that eats slowly proteins - epo has protein structures, and so the enzyme ensures that the B sample of the doping sample has completely different values ​​than the A sample. Then there are chemicals that you take a few hours before the race to you, and which prevent the acidification of the muscles. Together with epoxy? A miracle! I have 20 drugs that are still undetectable for the investigators.

And this is from a New York Times profile during the trial

He said he used family connections to pharmacies and labs in Mexico to help his business. For years, Mr. Heredia said, he helped his clients flout the rules and easily avoided detection. Substances like human growth hormone and the blood booster erythropoietin, or EPO, are still virtually impossible to detect, and "it is still easy to use testosterone" with fast-acting creams, he said.

"You combine all these things - boom! - you get amazing results," Mr. Heredia said.

Morales should take a page from Marquez book to revive his dying career.
            look at this guy still crying..lol

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i'm not sure if he's got you on ignore or whatever, but pb32 has issued a challenge to fight you in las vegas.
              i know we have several threads in the domw bout it

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                i know we have several threads in the domw bout it
                he's offering to pay for a flight out there. are you going to fight him?

Comment

Working...
                X