Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is New York the most overrated City in history?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When i visited Manhattan i absolutely loved it and wanted to stay. Though i was staying in a very nice hotel right near Times Square so it might be different living there full time in a worse location. I found it quite similar to being in London due to how busy it was, the way people act, how expensive stuff is and how the city is quite historic etc.

I can see why people get annoyed with it though, if you spend enough time in a big city you end up taking it for granted and thinking it's a bit over rated.
    But i'd much rather live in a happening city with many opportunities than living in a place where everything is always the same and you have no chance to make something of yourself.

Comment

I love the city.

Comment

I Love NY......

Comment

Well when you consider NYC is the most visited city in the world, and the top tourist destination, and recognized for being the capital of the world then people realize that this thread is dumb. There is so much to do in NYC and everything is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. There aren't many other places that are even comparable.

Comment

Capital of the World, are you being serious?.

No offence but it is not a beautiful city.

Have you ever been to Australia or Canada?.

I'd even put European cities like Paris and Madrid ahead.

Comment

No, maybe Boston, or Dallas.

Comment

I've never been, it's never really appealed to me, except for a New years even mash up. I have a couple of friends that live there and they love it....but they spent 15+ years in Africa, so it must seem like paradise

Florida & Vegas are where it's at for me whenever I head to America.

Comment

Overrated yes, but a great city none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    It's one of the top 5 most ethnically diverse cities in the U.S. I wouldn't want to live any where else. All kinds of food and women here.
                    I love it too. There are some really great cities that are similar.

Comment

Philly taught 'em how to walk.

Comment

Working...
                      X