Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Drug Testing, Peterson and Berto Positive Cases

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum on Drug Testing, Peterson and Berto Positive Cases

During a conference call to promote the upcoming fight between Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley, Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, in response to a question, gave his opinion on recent wave of positive drug tests that have killed two major rematches in Andre Berto-Victor Ortiz II and Lamont Peterson vs. Amir Khan II.

[Click Here To Read More]

what theeeee ****

Arum can't be serous

Comment

Arum could care less bout drug testing and PED'S

Comment

arum hintitng at avoiding tesating, all this stuff that has happend just gives him more excuses.

Comment

I saw somebody say it on NSB before....

Top Rank = No Test Zone!

Comment

Comment

Arum trolling to avoid testing his PED filled fighters

Comment

According to Arum a positive test is not an advantage , when you listen to Arum its easy to see why Manny is tainted with accusations .

Comment

Arum is right. You can label every single person a cheater until all the facts come out. In the case of Berto, having trace amounts of nandrolone which I guarantee came from a tainted supplement that anyone can walk into GNC and buy now, doesn't show me or indicate that it was his "intent" to cheat. Having normal testosterone levels in athletics is important, keep in mind I'm not referring to Barry Bond levels but normal levels. Look at the supplement DAA, which raises test naturally by 50% in 12 days, it's naturally occurring and can be purchased at GNC. Not every single person is a cheater, that's ridiculous.

Comment

lol, what a joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X