No announcement yet.

My wife got a new dog.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife got a new dog.

I'm not really a dog person but she insisted that we get him. He's a pretty good dog but now I have to revolve my life around him. I can't just get up and go for a run or to the gym without tending to him first. I feel like I'm being weighted down by this dog. Is this normal for a new dog owner? Will I get use to it?
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

if she insisted it's her work, period. if i didn't want a dog and was effectively forced that would be my stance.

Comment

Treat a dog right and that dog would be willing to die for you.

If you don't want it, give it to someone who will appreciate it.

Comment

a dog?

homie, if you are running you can bring him with you. he looks a bit old, but as long as his legs and hips are healthy he can almost certainly run you into the ground. you will have a new best friend. you can go on classic triggerhappy adventures with a dog like that one.

how old is he/she?.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
          I'm not really a dog person but she insisted that we get him. He's a pretty good dog but now I have to revolve my life around him. I can't just get up and go for a run or to the gym without tending to him first. I feel like I'm being weighted down by this dog. Is this normal for a new dog owner? Will I get use to it?
          Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
          is she getting rid of you???

I'm kidding

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            Treat a dog right and that dog would be willing to die for you.

If you don't want it, give it to someone who will appreciate it.
            I'm not mean to him at all but I do tend to just ignore him sometimes. She loves the dog so he ain't going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              a dog?

homie, if you are running you can bring him with you. he looks a bit old, but as long as his legs and hips are healthy he can almost certainly run you into the ground. you will have a new best friend. you can go on classic triggerhappy adventures with a dog like that one.

how old is he/she?.
              Yes, he is pretty old(12) so we can't do the trigg happy adventures. Some of th time he just lays down on the floor but when he wants your attention, he won't give up.

Comment

That's a nice looking dog. I'm have the same issue. I'm considering getting a dog, but with my busy schedule I don't see how I can properly care for it. My kids are too small to do it, so it would be my responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                  That's a nice looking dog. I'm have the same issue. I'm considering getting a dog, but with my busy schedule I don't see how I can properly care for it. My kids are too small to do it, so it would be my responsibility.
                  I never realized how much work dogs are and I've only had him for two days.

Comment

You might not be a dog person right now, but slowly you will come to realize that that dog is more loyal than any person you will ever meet in your entire life.

Treat it right.

Comment

Working...
                    X