• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
    some random guy? omg I would have beat the crap out of that man
    id watch, all creepy like.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
      id watch, all creepy like.
      you'd be jackin off..then I'd turn around beat you down like a red headed step child lol

Comment

If parents disciplined their kids, this **** wouldn't happen. It's bull**** that he got in trouble. I am so sick of being out and hearing babys whaling and their 15 year old mothers just sit there and don't do dick about it.

Comment

you'd be jackin off..then I'd turn around beat you down like a red headed step child lol
          you could beat me all you want.

Comment

Originally posted by ATWA View Post
            If parents disciplined their kids, this **** wouldn't happen. It's bull**** that he got in trouble. I am so sick of being out and hearing babys whaling and their 15 year old mothers just sit there and don't do dick about it.
            you know the bolts will beat you guys twice this year, we're good like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ATWA View Post
              wait till you get a child..see if you feel the same. Sometimes kids are hurting, the only way to show this is by crying. They can't deal with pain like adults cause they haven't learned. Saying "shut that baby up or I will" and thinking that hitting the child will make them shut up is absolutely ridiculous. Hitting a child will make them cry more. You saying that just means shut up cause I can't take it and I'm gonna hit you cause I need to get my frustrations out. I came from an abusive home, my dad was very stressed all the time, took it out on us. Doesn't mean I don't spank my kids, disciplining them when they are smaller means less need for it as they get older. I rarely have to get on to my kids at all. I've heard tons of compliments from older people when we go to restaurants. The problem is old people have forgotten what it was like to be children and to have children. They have no patience for them now.
              You will not let some random person hit your children I for sure know that.

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
              you could beat me all you want.
              ok I'll be there tomorrow 10 sharp ..be ready

Comment

wait till you get a child..see if you feel the same. Sometimes kids are hurting, the only way to show this is by crying. They can't deal with pain like adults cause they haven't learned. Saying "shut that baby up or I will" and thinking that hitting the child will make them shut up is absolutely ridiculous. Hitting a child will make them cry more. You saying that just means shut up cause I can't take it and I'm gonna hit you cause I need to get my frustrations out. I came from an abusive home, my dad was very stressed all the time, took it out on us. Doesn't mean I don't spank my kids, disciplining them when they are smaller means less need for it as they get older. I rarely have to get on to my kids at all. I've heard tons of compliments from older people when we go to restaurants. The problem is old people have forgotten what it was like to be children and to have children. They have no patience for them now.

wear something cleavagey.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  I would have caught a body case if it were my child.
                  Everyone on this forum usually says something to that affect.

Comment

I think he was going at the parents not doing jack **** about it. The kids can cry but parents need to do something, even if their child is still crying. A effort is a effort, especially out in the public.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
                      I think he was going at the parents not doing jack **** about it. The kids can cry but parents need to do something, even if their child is still crying. A effort is a effort, especially out in the public.
                      Yeah that's what i'm saying. If the baby was whaling and she was trying to stop him from doing so and the old dude just whacked the kid that's one thing. But if it's some ***** on her cell phone and the kid is just being a brat, I don't think it's a problem to tell her to keep him quiet. Leave your kids at home if they can't control themselves in public.

Even at a young age, I knew that if I was a bastard in public, i'd pay for it when I got home. It's just discipline, embarass your parents and you will be punished.

Comment

Working...
                      X