No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather, Garcia Play Ball at Charity Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather, Garcia Play Ball at Charity Game

Luis Sandoval catches up the Watson Family Charity Basketball game, which featured several notable players including pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr., WBO/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia, undefeated super middleweight Anthony Dirrell, "Sugar" Shane Mosley, and several others.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Floyd and Pacman will not fight in the ring.I hope they can play basketball together for Charity Event...just sayin!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGenes View Post
      If Floyd and Pacman will not fight in the ring.I hope they can play basketball together for Charity Event...just sayin!
      Hey,thats not a bad idea.id pay to see that!!

Comment

Floyd would duck a basketball game with Manny. He is that scared of the Man!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          why not talk about charity?? or the people this game benefited. The posters are right, you are a flat out troll. This story, has nothing to do with Manny, Nothing. I think you need to come to grips with the fact that Manny, and his heyday, are gone. Its not coming back, he looked average by his standards against an opponent he was supposed to wreck, plus manny is broke, and in serious debt. You should focus on that, who knows if he can even afford a plane ticket to vegas

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            pacquaio would not be able to air up the basketball cuz he is scared of needles!!!

Comment

1 on 1. Floyd vs Manny. If Floyd can't beat the midget in basketball we know he's a fraud!

Comment

pac

pacquaio would only play Floyd if Bob Arum built a stadium first!!

Pacquaio would not air up the basketball cuz he is scared of needles!!

pacquaio would only be available to play if Floyd was in jail!!

pacquaio would only play basketball after he waits for a year old cut to heal!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGenes View Post
                  not even trying to be funny but can floyd even ball?? i've never seen floyd play basketball before?

Comment

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
                    pacquaio would only play Floyd if Bob Arum built a stadium first!!

Pacquaio would not air up the basketball cuz he is scared of needles!!

pacquaio would only be available to play if Floyd was in jail!!

pacquaio would only play basketball after he waits for a year old cut to heal!!
                    floyd needs to request ost first before they can play ball..

floyd needs to be up by 50 points before they can play ball..

floyd needs manny to be on his team first before they can play ball..

Comment

Working...
                    X