Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO- Dmitry Pirog:"I'm the next logical step for Martinez, I will make him fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO- Dmitry Pirog:"I'm the next logical step for Martinez, I will make him fight"

"I think that I'm the next logical step for Martinez...for me, specifically, the title is not that important. I feel that, right now, we're all at the top level and I think that the fight makes sense. I think it's what everybody wants to see. I've said before I'm willing to fight without the tile if we have to because I think this is the type of fight that Martinez should take...I'm ready to fight any time...I have certain qualities that would make it difficult for him to fight me," stated WBO middleweight champion Dmitry Pirog, who was on hand in Atlantic City to watch middleweight king Sergio Martinez defeat challenger Darren Barker via 11th round knockout. Pirog is eager to give fans a middleweight fight to remember and he believes Martinez should look no further than him for his next challenge. Check out what else he had to say!

Last edited by Cash Cow; 10-02-2011, 01:26 PM. Reason: had a typo...please edit the title

This should be Martinez's next fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
      Dmitry Pirog:"I'm the next logical step for Martinez, I will make him fight"
      if Pirog can't KO a bum like Steroidgio, he should retire in shame.

Comment

lou dibella is busy feasting on jww and calling out ww... fight pirog, abraham, sturm... we all saw what happened to martinez when he fights men on his weight class.

Comment

Make it happen. At the very least Pirog as is long and awkward as Barker and will make Martinez very uncomfortable in the ring. I don't think he'd win, but it would still be a fun fight.

Comment

i like this one

i hope they make it happen

serg could make sum cash if they do it in europe too

Comment

Would be good competitive fight, they need to make it happen.

Comment

So the excuse to not fight Pirog is because Martinez got stripped of the WBO and they are mad, but MArtinez got stripped of the WBC and he was quckly adament of getting it back from Julio Jr. jajaajaj

MArtinez is a certified cherrypicking b*tch!!

Comment

YES !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                    i like this one

i hope they make it happen

serg could make sum cash if they do it in europe too
                    That's a stretch.

He’d be selling his title for a Barker-esque paycheque in Europe.

Comment

Working...
                    X