bag vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bag vid

old vid of me on the bag throwing power shots

Don't drop your hands after combinations, it'll get you into bad habits.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      Don't drop your hands after combinations, it'll get you into bad habits.
      yeah true.. i don't really that much ... i was already training and my dad came in and recorded me so i showed off a bit

Comment

nice jabs theyre way better than mine

Comment

Cool uppercut looking bag. How much does it weigh? Punches are looking pretty good, only thing i would have said if this was recent is keep your chin tucked a little more when throwing the punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh_Shing View Post
            Cool uppercut looking bag. How much does it weigh? Punches are looking pretty good, only thing i would have said if this was recent is keep your chin tucked a little more when throwing the punches.
            think its like 50-60 kilos .. not 100%
            http://www.boxfituk.com/punch-bags/l.../prod_630.html

Comment

Originally posted by Roye'l View Post
              think its like 50-60 kilos .. not 100%
              http://www.boxfituk.com/punch-bags/l.../prod_630.html
              rent boy

Comment

Nice work. You have good snap on your shots. Only thing that I can critique is that you should really get into the habit of doing something defensive after you finish throwing. If you're training to be a fighter then you know that when you finish that's when they throw back. Throw yours and look for something coming back.......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  Nice work. You have good snap on your shots. Only thing that I can critique is that you should really get into the habit of doing something defensive after you finish throwing. If you're training to be a fighter then you know that when you finish that's when they throw back. Throw yours and look for something coming back.......Rockin'
                  yes .. you're right .. i am picking up bad habits..I'll try and be more defensive after i throw,thanks for the advice

Comment

I bet you could also try weaving under the bag too since it looks high enough and it swings so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X