Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketing Question: Prime Riddick Bowe in today's heavyweight division.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing Question: Prime Riddick Bowe in today's heavyweight division.

1- How will he do against Prime Wlad and aging Vitali.
    Haye,Povetkin,Fury,Price,Wilder,Jennings,Pulev etc.

2- Can a 6'5 smiling but deadly HW with Bowe's personality become an American Icon like RG3. Right away. Taking over the Pacquiao-Floyd craze, or has that HW Ship sailed and gone?

Wladimir beats him, Price has a punchers chance but that is all IMO Bowe beats the rest.

Comment

I think he beats them all. He is big enough that he can bang from the outside and his inside game destroys all of the above mentioned -- combined if that's possible.

Comment

Wlad and Steward vs Bowe and Futch would be quite the match-up though. I think Bowe beats Wlad up.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Wladimir beats him, Price has a punchers chance but that is all IMO Bowe beats the rest.
          Is it possible in your opinion to build up ONE extremely talented American HW in today's boxing enviroment? To a big ppv star? Or one fighter is just not enough to get interest from America in the HW Division?

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            Is it possible in your opinion to build up ONE extremely talented American HW in today's boxing enviroment? To a big ppv star? Or one fighter is just not enough to get interest from America in the HW Division?
            A guy with the violence and talent of Mike Tyson will always sell in the US.

Comment

Bowe vs the Klits would be amazing. He'd cream the rest though. The best Bowe H2H is beastly. Most 90s heavyweights were.

Comment

The problem with even a prime Bowe is he was often unmotivated and out of shape. An in shape and motivated Bowe is a very hard man to beat and I wouldn't give many in history a good chance to beat him. A small, select few.

At his best I'd probably have to have him comfortably in the top 10 ever, on a head to head basis.

I kind of look at him as a waste of talent tbh, he could of been so much more. He had all the tools to be a great, great world champion but I think he lacked the dedication.

Comment

Bowe becomes undisputed

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    A guy with the violence and talent of Mike Tyson will always sell in the US.

Yeah America needs another Mike Tyson, unfortunately I can't see another coming along in my lifetime.

I suppose Wilder has the best potential as hes huge, looks mean and hits like a freight train but his competition sucks and I really do think he has a god awful chin. If he steps up I think he'll capture the publics imagination eventually.

Comment

Working...
                    X