No announcement yet.

Kevin lole: Roach told me today that Chavez weighed 172 last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    They do, do this... but 5lbs in a sauna in a single hour... I don't buy it. I've cut weight in a sauna plenty of times... it doesn't come out that easily.. especially after you're already dehydrated... besides the point you dont really start sweating until 10-12 mins in...
    But i said an hour or 2

Comment

Ok maybe two... if he doesn't pass out.

Comment

Maybe de la Hoya wasn't lying when he said Chavez was over 185 pound at the 30 day weigh in

Comment

An hour straight in a sauna is insane, when I used to do that maybe I got it to hot but even just standing up was a chore after 20 minutes once it really got going.

2 hours I couldn't even imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            An hour straight in a sauna is insane, when I used to do that maybe I got it to hot but even just standing up was a chore after 20 minutes once it really got going.

You would in fact pass out with 2 hours of not coming out or no water.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post

The running with sweatsuit method is probably the most popular. An hour in the sauna after. It feels good after a run.

I cant stay in a sauna long either.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-11-2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Imagine if Chavez doesnt make weight and the fight gets cancelled that would suck so much lol

Comment

i just dont believe the kid makes weight legitly. that wont change. but i do know that he wont be at 160 much longer. ur body cannot handle the constant killing off and regrowing of cells that comes with erratic weight loss. it ages u very prematurely. its not healthy at all, any doctor will tell u that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Ok maybe two... if he doesn't pass out.
                    Ever seen this?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Ever seen this?

so...that's "easy" to you?

Comment

Working...
                      X