No announcement yet.

Maidana-Soto Karass on Alvarez undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana-Soto Karass on Alvarez undercard

Soto Karass does not have much left but Maidana looked poor in his only 147 fight Maidana should win but for however long it lasts it will be a war

In a fight that should produce some good two way action based on the history of both fighters WBA Junior welterweight regular champion Marcos Maidana (31-3, 28 KOs) of Argentina will take on Los Angeles, California-based Jesus Soto Karass (26-7-3, 17 KOs) of Mexico. The 10 round bout will be fought at the welterweight limit. The two will do battle on the undercard of the main event which will feature of WBC light middleweight Saul Alvarez defending against Josesito Lopez.

Maidana and Abner Mares both on the Canelo undercard.

Oh boy GBP really wants to take Top Rank's viewership that night.

Comment

I'd take Soto-Karass in a heart beat.... Maidana is not a WW and needs to stop fighting there

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
        Maidana and Abner Mares both on the Canelo undercard.

Oh boy GBP really wants to take Top Rank's viewership that night.
        Ya isnt Gonzalez fighting Ponce De Leon aswell i thought they took this one off ppv?With that card they couldnt have

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          I'd take Soto-Karass in a heart beat.... Maidana is not a WW and needs to stop fighting there
          Soto Karass is beat too **** he aint fighting like Devon.Depends also on how Maidana turns out with Garcia

Comment

Working...
          X