No announcement yet.

before pacquiao vs marquez ring entrence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• before pacquiao vs marquez ring entrence

i know this sound a lil crazy but think about it before pacquiao vs marquez entrence manny pacquiaos wraps were done and gloves were taped by the nevada state commissions. so before he was gonna go out to the stage he said he had to go to the bathroom so the only people that went to the bathroom was pacquiao and his best friend Buboy Fernandez with no one to watch em for exapmle someone from the boxing commissions. now that only means 2 things he either took a piss by the help of his friend cuz his gloves were taped or he got injected in the ass. its either on of them.

u can watch the video also where they wait for manny pacquiao to get out the bathroom

Comment

Best post ever. Yes, he got injected in the ass with insta-steroids that work minutes after injecting them before his fight with Marquez... Bravo

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Best post ever. Yes, he got injected in the ass with insta-steroids that work minutes after injecting them before his fight with Marquez... Bravo
        I was going to post this but you beat to it.

LOL

Great troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          is it only me that thinks it's weird that two guys (one shirtless) were hanging around in the bathroom together?
          i'm surprised they didn't use that as an excuse for manny losing to marquez- after all you ain't supposed to have sex before a fight, right?

Comment

First post too.

Comment

Working...
            X