Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder-Tony Thompson on CBS according to Schaefer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people who want to rip wilder if he wins this fight should quit watching boxing..

Comment

Would be a good step up for Wilder.

Hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Hell yeah! Time for Wilder to show if he's the real deal or another David Price!
        Price is a lot better than Wilder. I would take Price to beat him if they fought.

Wilder will lose this fight. These are the massive type of step ups that can derail a career.

He does have the power to win the fight though. But Thompson is too advanced for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Thompson will take a dive
          See? Excuses already starting.

Comment

Wilder will get yet another KO. Price was overrated and Wilder is out to prove it... All I can say is, "about time"!

Comment

Finally the step up that Deontay needed.

Comment

Hope the fight goes through. As others have said in this thread, MASSIVE step up for Wilder. Intrigued on how he does.

Comment

Ohhhhh ****. We about to see what this dude Wilder is really made of.

Comment

Good to see Wilder step up and take this challenge...

Comment

a rocking fight is possibly going down on CBS and dudes are complaining.

huge step up for wilder. this is a much bigger step than i'd be willing to take. he could very well lose.

great fight. this is great for the division, especially if wilder wins. thompson's not getting a third wladimir shot, you've got to figure. wladimir laid him out like a sleeping newborn on two occasions.

Comment

Working...
                      X