No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel Marquez Grabs Gold in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel Marquez Grabs Gold in Mexico City

Arena Mexico, Mexico City - Former three division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (54-6-1, 39KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Sergey Fedchenko (30-2, 13KOs) to win the WBO's interim-junior welterweight title. The scores were 119-109, 118-110 and 118-110.

[Click Here To Read More]

the CHAMP!!!

Comment

I watched the stream. Anybody know what he said in the post fight interview?

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
        I watched the stream. Anybody know what he said in the post fight interview?
        He said he would look for someone with the style similar to Pacquiao for his next fight, when asked about Bam Bam he discarded it like saying not necessarily that fight would happen.
        ANd that he was happy the stadium was filled.

Comment

The champ is here, the champ is here!! WARQUEZ!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
            He said he would look for someone with the style similar to Pacquiao for his next fight, when asked about Bam Bam he discarded it like saying not necessarily that fight would happen.
            Cool thanks. Yeah after the way they robbed Abril tonight I hope Marquez doesn't fight Rios. He definitely doesn't deserve that shot now. Bring on Morales ha ha, I wish!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
              Good luck for Marquez finding somebody with a style similar to Pacquiao. Sounds like he's not too interested in a significant paper title defense.

Comment

As much as I like and respect Marquez it's fights like this where I just wish he wouldn't fight at all if he's not gonna fight serious competition. Props to him but c'mon son this does nothing for his legacy(winning a paper title against someone who shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as him). I think a poster on here made a thread about Marquez fighting guys like this.

Comment

Fedchenko was a worthy opponent that gave Marquez a legitimate Title...

good win for Marquez, definitely got my money's worth

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Fedchenko was a worthy opponent that gave Marquez a legitimate Title...

good win for Marquez, definitely got my money's worth
                    Because you're serious.

Comment

Working...
                    X