No announcement yet.

British soldier fired for stabbing Afghan boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a coward. You have tough men with machine gun ready
    For war and he picks a 10 boy to stab. P.ussy!

Comment

We've all done shitty things after one too many.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post
        What a coward. You have tough men with machine gun ready
        For war and he picks a 10 boy to stab. P.ussy!
        change your avi. it makes me feel sick

Comment

Originally posted by whitewatch View Post
          Racist? me I'm White, I think rather than dismiss the news like you did with sarcasm "CUTTING EDGE NEWS!"
          Someone committed a crime, got convicted and sent to prison. He was fired upon leaving prison. Somebody getting punished for their crime is not exactly news.

we should own up to the mistalks of our race,
          What do you mean "of our race"? The article doesn't even indicate if this guy was white, you made an assumption. And if he was white it wouldn't be a "mistalk" (sic) of his race, it would be a crime committed by that individual! A crime committed by an individual who was arrested and put on trial by other members of his "race".

you are clearly one who likes to live in denial,
          I'm not in any sort of denial. This guy committed a crime, was caught, arrested, put on trial, found guilty and sent to prison. I haven't denied any of the facts of the case. I just take issue with transparent outrage pieces in a trashy newspaper like the Guardian that chose to hide the more salient aspects deep in the text to give the impression that the crime went unpunished.

I'm often accused of being a "sheep" or of being "uninformed" or "in denial" because I do one thing that most people don't: I actually read the articles. I read the articles, I read the papers, I check the links, I follow the source and I find out the truth. And invariably the truth is a good deal less exciting than the editorial panel want you to think.

lets clean up our own mess before correcting others,
          A guy stabbed someone, got caught, put on trial, found guilty and punished. Was there some other way we could "clean up our own mess" in this situation?

Comment

Working...
          X