Clear All

• still on the ground as we speak

Comment

• yes!!!

stop him marquez!!!!!!!

Comment

• unbelievable fight!

Comment

• Dam That is the fight of the year by far.

Comment

• MMMMARRRRQUEEEEZ damn youre good

Comment

• This was a great fight. Marquez solidified himself as one of the best fighters of this era.

Comment

• wow. Marqzuez is pure skill.

Comment

• JMMs best perfromance ever.

Comment

• Holy crap! I thought it was over for Marquez after the fourth round, then he started to adjust, use more head movement and I think a few of the body shots he cracked Diaz with really hurt him and slowed him up just enough for Marquez to get into a better rhythm.

Amazing, amazing fight and massive props to both guys for what they showed. Diaz can still be something else and could beat any other fighter at lightweight easily I think.

Marquez has just gone to another level. A great fighter, ten years his junior who absolutely came to fight with everything and was winning the early rounds, but just couldn't overcome the heart and brilliant, perfect counter punching and stunning offense of Marquez.

This win is well beyond what I thought would possibly happen tonight. I just did not think that there could be a KO and the way in which he produced it just baffles the mind. This has to be the best run in the sport now. Two KO's of the best fighters of the last ten years at lightweight who'd never been close to being stopped before. One, against the crafty old veteran who had ruled the lightweights for many years and reigning lineal champ, and the second against the young, determined up and coming next great of lightweight.

P4P 1? I don't know. Who cares. All I'll say is that these victories, and this one especially, are ten times what making an old, ****efully disgrace version of Oscar quit is. Just amazing. Bleeding, out-sized, out-muscled, out-punched against a great fighter ten years younger and he comes back to produce a stunning victory through skill, heart, pride and determination. That is the stuff of legends.

Comment

• TWO REAL MEXICAN WARRIORS

Comment

Working...
                      X