No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran Feels Pacquiao Will Select Fourth Marquez Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beltran Feels Pacquiao Will Select Fourth Marquez Bout

Zanfer Promotions President Fernando Beltran, who promotes WBO 140-pound champion Juan Manuel Marquez (54-6-1, 39KOs) in Mexico, has a good feeling that Manny Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38KOs) will select Marquez as the opponent for November 10th in either Dallas or Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

I may be speaking for most boxing fans, but I don't think anyone wants to watch this fight. Why are they pushing it so much? I mean even if records say otherwise, we all watched them and KNOW who won them right?

Comment

I agree with beltran the bradley fight was disgustingly one sided the cotto fight pac won that easily marquez is the best option for pac right now arum is not interested in mayweather for now either

Comment

the 3 fights have been very good, but im sick of this recycled BS. i wont be buying it. why does pacquiao have to fight on november 10? why cant he negotiate a fight with floyd in december or later?

Comment

we all know who really is the best of these two,but as a fan of the sport i don't mind,i mean if it's between jmm,bradley and cotto,i'd rather see jmm because atleast with him it's not a boring fight like bradley and moneywise well cotto and jmm are better and cotto well pac pretty much handled him easily and besides i don't think cotto will come down in weight or pac go up,especially pac because he doesn't give advantages he only takes them,plus cotto just lost,although he landed more punches on floyd than we usually see he still lost and i don't want to see pac facing a guy coming off a loss,so out of those three jmm is the best choice

Comment

I kinda do but kinda don't want to watch Marquez give this guy a boxing lesson again.

Comment

i want to see PAC-Broner

Comment

i want to see PAC-Danny Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
                  I kinda do but kinda don't want to watch Marquez give this guy a boxing lesson again.
                  Same here. I don't want to see Marquez teaching Pacquiao how to get knocked down so many times. It gets old real fast when Pacquiao doesn't do it.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is nothing more then Bob Arums little puppet if he takes this fight..

Marquez vs. Pac 4 is a JOKE.. Pac should just retire if he's not gonna leave Arum and try to make a Floyd fight. He's looking like a tool right about now.

Comment

Working...
                    X