Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dela Hoya Back In The Day Awesome Mitt Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone knows that he lost ALL his BIG fights!!! Worst of all were the ones he chose against the smaller guys, SSM PBF and the beating he recieved against the smallest of them all...PACQUIAO!!!! The dude was a fraud!!!

Comment

are we still giving pacquiao credit for his win over a weight drained de la hoya

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
        Everyone knows that he lost ALL his BIG fights!!! Worst of all were the ones he chose against the smaller guys, SSM PBF and the beating he recieved against the smallest of them all...PACQUIAO!!!! The dude was a fraud!!!
        last time i checked Floyd won by split decision hardly a wipeout

Mosley beat him in the first fight and Oscar beat him in the second regardless of what the ruling was

the pacquiao fight come on we're not really gonna use that to judge how De La Hoya would have fought him in his prime are we

and thats the only time he was dominated in a fight and it was the last of his career when he knew he didn't have it anymore

he was a great fighter and he fought everyone not like some fighters today
        way too much hate on this board for Oscar and probably some of you younger ones wouldn't even know about boxing if it wasn't for him come on show some respect you nerds

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
          last time i checked Floyd won by split decision hardly a wipeout

Mosley beat him in the first fight and Oscar beat him in the second regardless of what the ruling was

the pacquiao fight come on we're not really gonna use that to judge how De La Hoya would have fought him in his prime are we

and thats the only time he was dominated in a fight and it was the last of his career when he knew he didn't have it anymore

he was a great fighter and he fought everyone not like some fighters today
          way too much hate on this board for Oscar and probably some of you younger ones wouldn't even know about boxing if it wasn't for him come on show some respect you nerds
          SD was a gift, PBF whipped him easy. SSM won both fights no question. And Manny damn near killed him. made him quit!!! And the funny thing about it was... he outweighted all three. Had fought against bigger opposition, while they had NEVER fought anyone as large as hoto!!!! Learn the facts and stop sucking on hoto *ss!

Comment

Say what you want, but Oscar was a very good boxer.

As a person, he made his bucks through being the man, and I am sure he's greedy and a lair, but in the ring, I respect him because he did fight everyone.

EVEN though it was for money.

Comment

SD was a gift, PBF whipped him easy. SSM won both fights no question. And Manny damn near killed him. made him quit!!! And the funny thing about it was... he outweighted all three. Had fought against bigger opposition, while they had NEVER fought anyone as large as hoto!!!! Learn the facts and stop sucking on hoto *ss!
              harold lederman the unofficial HBO judge had it 116-112 for Mayweather still not an ass whipping

Mosley lost the second fight watch it again everyone at ringside thought De La Hoya had taken it

no shame in losing to all three when you look at it Mosley was the only one man enough to take on Oscar in his prime

anyone else that took the extensive time away from the ring that DLH did and tried to get in there with the best would have been beaten silly

at least he was competative in every fight but the Manny one

Comment

Originally posted by British Pride View Post
                The most underated fighter of this era. When people talk about who's the best its always names like Pacquiao, Mayweather and Hopkins.

Pacquiao id say rates higher because he's a greater fighter but De La Hoya ****s on anyone else and his resume leaves them in the dust

Paez
                Molina
                Ruelas
                Hernandez
                Leija
                Chavez x2
                Gonzalez
                Sweet Pea
                Camacho
                Quartey
                Car
                Tito
                Mosley (Beta Version)
                Gatti
                Castillejo
                El Feroz
                Campas
                Mayorga

^^^ Nobody can **** with that resume.
                too bad he lost his big fights so the resume doesnt mean much, in that case

Comment

Come on now, why even mention the Manny fight. Any bum would have destroyed Hoya on that night, he was a freaking zombie. Some of you people lack brains. Use em.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                    I'm not talking about people that think Pac would win in a prime vs prime match. I'm talking about the known Pacquiao penis worshippers on this site giving De La Hoya so much shyt. Its becuz he's the opposing promotional company and becuz he picks Floyd to win. These people r pathetic fad loving losers
                    Nobody picks on Oscar. He's overrated and there's video evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      We pick on Oscar because he brought it to himself. Come on, Oscar is a great fighter but he's also a sore loser. I mean the guy got crushed by Pacquiao, he didn't even win a single round. He got pounded to submission but he would have the guts to say that Mosley would crush Pacquiao. I mean at least give Pacquiao a little credit. You just got you azz handed to you and for you to just say that Mosley would crush the person that crushed you is just so gay.
                      When he was dehydrated he got crushed by Pacquiao. Clearly he knows something about both, having fought both, that makes him think Floyd would win. So him having a different opinion than u all is his bringing it on himself. That's exactly what I'm talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X