No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach's top 10 pound for pound lists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
    is there a link to prove this is Freddie's list? This list stinks IMO. I'd be shocked if Freddie really believes this.
    saw the link.. It's a baffling list. He likes AA a lot. I don't see it.

Comment

Khan anywhere near the top 50 is a DISGRACE TO THE SPORT.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
        so you have to fight on a primetime show in America to make the list?
        you have to fight a good fightert to make the list barrera is old and come on this guy does not belong at any p4p list yet

Comment

My quesstion is how did Ward look impressive against Miranda.He hit and held ALL fight ,used his head ALL FIGHT,and couldn't even stun a guy who has been knocked out now 2 times both before the 7th round.He never fought ANYONE before this and has been hurt repeatedly as a pro by journeymen.Hence his NEW "Hit and HOLd"so you don't get to that porcelin chin way of fighting as of late.So he's NOW LB FOR LB.kHAN WAS KNOCKED OUT BY A JOURNEYMAN 2 fights ago in 82 seconds ,has been hurt and dropped by some of the weakest punchers in boxing,but NOW since he hooked up with ROACH 3 FIGHTS AGO(a cheap Barrrera no contest,Osin ***an,and now Kotelnick"THE WEAKEST TITLE HOLDER IN BOXING"Freddie Roaches OWN WORDS,of course SAID BY roach before they fought him.3 fights with Roach and he's lb for lb-a genius marketing stroke by Roach (hey what a trainer I am ,Khan is NOW the best) but the public isn't buying it Khan is about 90th lb for lb in all reality NOWHERE NEAR 10-Adamak,Williams,Cotto,Klitsko'S BOTH,Donaire,Guzman,Calderon,Hopkins,Dawson,LOpez, Steve Cunnigham,Clottey,Soto-this is just a few of the 50 fighters I would put over Khan and all of these fighters except Khan are above ANDRE"hit ,hold then let go hit again then hold ALL FIGHT "WARD.Another funny thing Freddie ,is why if Khan is NUMBER 10 in the WORLD lb for lb did you say you're looking at fighters LIKE Barrera or Morales for Khan(old and shot),now Dimitri Salita ,the same guy HBO WOULDN'T APPROVE FOR A 36 YEAR OLD GATTI is next up.Freddie said something recently that was a riot -he said that AMir Khan is the NEW Mexican assasin ""yeah I say,ONLY IF THERE HALF DEAD-and have already been ASSASINATED a FEW TIMES before!!!Freddie is becoming a little bit of a hypocrite-he trains Vasquez for Marquez and Hopkins for Calzaghe,they both lose so FREDDIE PUBLICLY mind you(its always PUBLIC with Freddie) says that theyre both over the hill and NEED to retire in particular he says he's WORRIED about Hopkins getting hurt by Pavlik and Vasquez slurring his words-PUBLICLY.What happens Vasquez takes the next 2 off of Marquez(without Roach)and Hopkins destroys Pavlik.Do we get a PUBLIC apology from CLASSY "FREDDIE "BLASSY of course not.How about when he went on ESPN PUBLICLY again saying that Margo should be banned for life and the penaly was WAY too soft,a month later of course this part Freddie did not want public-Margo approched Freddie a few months ago about training him the public found out and Freddie admitted he was WRESTILG with wheter he should train the TORNADO or not.First its" ban him for life,look what he did to my fighter during a sparring session,he was definatly using something,all fighters know whats on theyre hands".Suddenly he has a chance to make Money off of Margo and NOW he's wrestling with the idea of whether or not to train him.FREDDIE,FREEDIE,FREDDIE a man I once respected as honest and DECENT is NOW LIKE everyone else ,HE will destroy youre rep and do whatever form LYING about lb for lb lists to calling fighters who lost with him ALL DONE INSTEAD OF EVEN TAKING some OF THE BLAME as to why they lost in the name of HOLY MONEY.Karma is a bi***,and I get the feeling Freddie is PAYING for it,I'll be honest for all the money in the world I wouldn't want to be FREDDIE ROACH!!

Comment

as much as i like roach,i dont like his list......

Comment

what a ****ty list.... the parkison is affecting him

Comment

valero at #4?

Comment

Atrocious list.

Comment

Working...
                  X