No announcement yet.

Haystak disses Eminem AGAIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haystak disses Eminem AGAIN!

This fool is on this video talking **** about Eminem for about 30 minutes... I dont even know what to say.

Dont sleep on Stak yall....

What do yall think? Is he just jeleous or does he have a point?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=57004253

He's coming at Em with "God's on my side"???????????

Comment

Is he that guy that rung up Em and smoked him. Robbing his number from Kims phone?

Comment

Dude called Eminem the white Michael Jackson, cause he stays locked up in his mansion...

LOL @ Vanilla Thrilla!!

I like both these guys, and I doubt Em even responds. Haystak has been dissing Em for YEARS now, and he has never responded so I doubt this little rant will get Em to respond.

Comment

He's got some good points here. Em rapping about being a serial killer is lame.

Comment

who is this guy?....

Comment

rappers are actors, and their albums are movies.. its entertainment.

eminem has a right to make the crazy **** he does. just like stephen king has a right to write horror books...

Comment

and this is positive? he said he'd turn your neighborhood into pakistan...

this guy is a hypocrite..

Comment

janeralized? off the river?
                  he looks like he's about to pass out, and i noticed the video is chopped, probabley stoppin and startin the camera for lunch breaks

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
                    who is this guy?....
                    Haystak has been around a LONG time... one of those underground cats that is ill as ****, but never really could catch a break. He is from Nashville, TN... Scarface signed him to Defjam South a few years back, but after getting stuck waiting for a release date he just bought his contract out. He is legit... dude has done tracks with Scarface, 8Ball, Bun B, and Young Buck just to name a few. I got real big into Stak a few years back, and I'm still amazed that people dont know who he is yet, cause he has been out since 98.. LOL Dude was also on that Hustle & Flow movie, and I think he was on the soundtrack.

Check these songs to get a good idea of what his **** is like... He kills all these songs, but Red Light is my ****...

Red Light
                    My Lyrics
                    Respect
                    Still You Doubted Me
                    Angels
                    Sail On
                    Rollin With Me
                    Last edited by Texasboy34; 06-05-2009, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X