No announcement yet.

Lower weight class White boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
    The same reason why there are very few American white players in the NBA. The same reason most players in the NFL other than QB are black. The same reason why there aren't any white sprinters. They just aren't as good, aren't as naturally athletic, generally speaking. Yes there are always exceptions, im just talkin on average. Its not racist to say that, just looking at facts. Call it a genetic thing if you want
    exactly people act as if this is a boxing thing. This applies to nearly all sports. There arent many white people in NBA. or NFL. or track and field. In general, white people aren't as naturally athletic

Comment

For some reason white American males have become soft.

I don't think they are by nature any more or any less athletic than other races though. Because the Eastern European whites do just fine in sports.

Comment

no really what weight class are white Americans dominating?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
          no really what weight class are white Americans dominating?
          this is what I am waiting for lol. Keyword White American I cant even think of a White American who is dominating or even top level right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            this is what I am waiting for lol. Keyword White American I cant even think of a White American who is dominating or even top level right now.
            I cant think of a white american title holder at all..does Paulie count?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
              I cant think of a white american title holder at all..does Paulie count?

All I've got is The Ghost...

Comment

fun fact: The best white American boxer in the last 15 years is Kelly Pavlik lmao. Also the last (and probably ever) one to be P4P ranked

Comment

Isnt malinaggi Italian ?

Also most seem to go into other sports like football or volley bal at least in the high schools I went to.

Something to get them in college and go from there and get a good job.

The intrest in sports for most kids in middle class familes is low white black Hispanic Asian etc there taught that education is better then sports because you can fall back on knowledge and what you learned few can fall back on the sport they played. So it's not as important.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMay08 View Post
                    exactly people act as if this is a boxing thing. This applies to nearly all sports. There arent many white people in NBA. or NFL. or track and field. In general, white people aren't as naturally athletic
                    I don't think there not as athletic. It's just there athletic qualities are in different areas.

Like strength and durability. Also some have great athletic minds.

Comment

It's not atheticism. It's more of the nature of how you're brought up and in what conditions. Generally there aren't many boxing gyms in the middle class or affluent areas in America. They focus on other sports and use that to get scholarships to work on education. White kids nowadays are taught education is a almost for sure route to making money down the line, and without a degree the odds of finding a job to sustain you are slim to none. Put it this way... how many well educated great boxers do we have? Especially in America white, black, hispanic, asian. There are a few exceptions but look at the two biggest names...Pacquiao dropped out in elementary school... Mayweather doesn't have much to put on a job resumes education section. That's what it comes down to... boxing has always been a lower class sport. Kids in the suburbs don't really deal with fighting or struggling to survive.

Comment

Working...
                      X