Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question to Cotto fans regarding Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    No

I thought Miguel was entitled to the Foreman fight. He needed something easy after coming off a brutal loss.

The margarito fight was also a must for obvious reasons.

His Mayorga fight was a joke.

Canelo should be beyond the stage of fighting shot fighters. At least a gatekeeper.
    Yup just like if Canelo fights him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Yup just like if Canelo fights him.
      yep I don't know how many more shot veterans they plan to put this kid in with. Everyone already knows who he is. He should take some fights that will expose him to new situations, so he can gain experience and develop as a fighter

Comment

Both Mayorga fights are and were jokes, how anybody can defend them is beyond me.

Comment

From 09-present, there's no excuse to fight Mayorga. Cotto gets no credit, Canelo gets no credit. The credit is in the negative, it's non existent for both.

Comment

Cotto's best win is Yuri Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              From 09-present, there's no excuse to fight Mayorga. Cotto gets no credit, Canelo gets no credit. The credit is in the negative, it's non existent for both.
              Thank you sir. I know you could be a Floyd fan boy but this comment is nothing but the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. Fantastic View Post
                hypothetically speaking................if canelo were to fight mayorga on sept 15, would you give him credit?
                heeeellllllllllllll noooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Working...
                X