Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest... Will the 2 years retirement affect Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oriachim View Post
    Personally I think it will, some of my rl friends have said that floyd was in retirement before hattons fight but it was only like 6 months retirement? This is like a 2 year retirement, I bleieve that floyd may struggle with JMM and Pacman not because of fitness as floyd is top at his fitness, always training but because of a slight ring rust which you don't need at pfp no 1 level of the game.
    ring rust will effect floyd for like maybe 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
      he will be a tad rusty..so jmm might not get ko'd till the 5th or 6th
      50K says JMM won't be stopped before the 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        50K says JMM won't be stopped before the 6th.
        I don't think JMM is gonna get stopped, he will get dropped and beaten in a more impressive fashion then Pacquiao. Dude has alot of heart, I give him that.

Comment

Yeah, its gonna effect his fragile hands.

Watch him come back punching like Calzaghe.

Comment

No one will no the answer to this until the fight. There are peepz that could not fight for years, but then come in and kill their opponent.

Comment

I think it will effect him, I hope he aint gonna take Marquez lightly cause he could get a big shock.

Comment

Only time will tell I guess...

Comment

Mr boat buyer is fightin a tuneup against a LW at WW. He ain't been gone a full 2 yrs. He's kept in healthy condition while inactive. He's still in his prime. He'll be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    Mr boat buyer is fightin a tuneup against a LW at WW. He ain't been gone a full 2 yrs. He's kept in healthy condition while inactive. He's still in his prime. He'll be just fine.
                    that isn't true. he wasn't in his prime since he moved up to 147. if you know mayweather, you know that up until 140, mayweather was sick. once at 147, he was just physically faster and smarter than everyone but he wasn't as fast or powerful as he use to be.

floyd isn't in his prime but he can still beat everyone from 147 down.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                      well, floyd was slipping in his last couple of fights before retirement so I would have to vote yes definitley the 2 year layoff will effect him.
                      or maybe his competition got better..

Comment

Working...
                      X