Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miguel Cotto vs Austin Trout

Who wins this fight on Dec 1st?

Comment

Bundrage may be the title holder, but Trout is far more skilled and in his prime, great matchup, i think Cotto KO Trout, but i can see either Trout winning a tight decision

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
        Out of Bundrage and Trout, Trout is better.
        Why is that? Bundrage-Cotto would've been an all action fight and for a belt. All Trout has is that bs belt unless that's considered a real one too ? And much riskier. With the IBF strap on him he could've unified with Canelo.

Comment

Cotto's going to have his hands full but I think Cotto will get the victory.

Canelo needs to fight a top 154 Lber next and the winners face each other.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Why is that? Bundrage-Cotto would've been an all action fight and for a belt. All Trout has is that bs belt unless that's considered a real one too ? And much riskier. With the IBF strap on him he could've unified with Canelo.
            Trout has a real belt.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
              Bundrage may be the title holder, but Trout is far more skilled and in his prime, great matchup, i think Cotto KO Trout, but i can see either Trout winning a tight decision
              Cotto is losing & I'm betting what's up??

Comment

Dude, Trout is all wrong for Cotto. Trout will win this fight, handily I might add.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  Trout has a real belt.
                  I guess... To me Floyd has the REAL belt.

Comment

I don't see Trout out boxing Cotto and that is his only chance. This is a huge step up in competition for Trout and it could be shades of Trinidad-Reid. But is a better match up than Cotto-Bundrage.

Comment

props to cotto for taking trout good move, but im not a big fan of trout, hopefully is on HBO

Comment

Working...
                      X