No announcement yet.

Who's more exciting. Ward Hopkins or Vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's more exciting. Ward Hopkins or Vitali

Since this is my last day of boxing scene vacation.

I have made a test poll
    Ward
    23.33%
    Hopkins
    16.67%
    Vitali
    60.00%

It was after Hopkins hit his 40s where most decided to stamp boring on him, in his prime he was one of the most exciting fighters to watch.

Comment

Easily Vitali for me.

B-Hop used to be quite exciting but now IMO he just uses spoiling tactics.

Ward is a very gifted fighter but he is pretty boring but I have nothing but respect for what he has done & how dominant he has been his style just isn't for me.

Comment

Vitali only because he gets the ko most the time... A younger B hop was good..but he aint young anymore. I love the way Ward fights but his style is "boring" I suppose. If it aint broke dont fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post
          Since this is my last day of boxing scene vacation.

I have made a test poll
          I don't understand why you'd lump Vitali in with two often tedious fighters.

Vitali has never been boring and always goes for the knockout. I could see putting Wlad in this poll as he has had a couple snoozers, but not Vitali.

If a Vitali fight is less than thrilling, it's because the opponent refuses to engage (like Queenpin Johnnson).

Vitali gets a bad rap because of Wlad's cautious style, but Vitali doesn't fight much like Wlad at all, and the only people who think they do fight the same way are people who've never really watched both of them.

Vitali is the man.
          Last edited by Der_Ubermensch; 07-25-2012, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X