Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is not cheating ofcourse not.

this is not cheating either.

Comment

Who is my national hero? I was born in USA.

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
      Why? I can make fun of both you guys. Your national hero quit against a drag queen.

Comment

Originally posted by lamigra View Post
        toney, where is your flag? Who took it? I know your're not trying to rock the american flag right? I think you need to dig deeeeeeeeep and find out what your flag might be. Could it be kenyan? Maybe? Ahahahahaha

toney has never watched a chavez fight. He would have seen the countless low blows in every chavez fight.

Toney... Did you see ortiz vs maidana? Ahahahahahahahaha

quitting is a mexican past time. Just ask morales, izzy, chavez sr., oscar, victor etc etc etc.

Bad enough you begin life with an iq of 83... But then you let punches glances off your shoulder roll and now you speak like a toddler drunk on grape kool aid.

Priceless.
        lol why you mad dog?? Toney knows where he comes from... I know that for a fact......

Igbo people of west africa, and prior to that the hebrews you read about in the bible... The worlds best kept secret...

Elie seckbach will never ask him taht though i guarantee you that.

but james, floyd , and judah know for a fact as well as ward...

notice i didnt say converts....

And come on dont play the flag game, when you know what happened in the transatlantic slave trade... Go get a book called hebrewisms in west africa. Take a look at it you might learn something, because the aztecs were not speaking spanish either son....

He was actually giving the mexican fighters props because they are good fighters.

The most oppressed make the best fighters....

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
          Toney, where is your flag? Who took it? I know your're not trying to rock the American flag right? I think you need to dig deeeeeeeeep and find out what your flag might be. Could it be Kenyan? Maybe? Ahahahahaha

Toney has never watched a Chavez fight. He would have seen the countless low blows in EVERY Chavez fight.

Toney... Did you SEE Ortiz Vs Maidana? Ahahahahahahahaha

Quitting is a Mexican Past time. Just ask Morales, Izzy, Chavez Sr., Oscar, Victor etc etc etc.

Bad enough you begin life with an IQ of 83... but then you let punches glances off your shoulder roll and now you speak like a toddler drunk on grape Kool Aid.

Priceless.
          he was born in Michigan...America

Comment

Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
            the fact that he makes an account exclusively to say this **** proves how much butthurt he suffered when we owned his favorite fighters
            ?

You do know Chavez invented the low blow right?

You do know Vargas was high on roids right?

You do know Margarito used plaster wraps right?

Etc etc

Now... wanna talk about that headbutt?

You have to be a bitter step child of America to try and spin the BS like Cotto hit Zab low on purpose. NONE of this will get you a green card. YOU will still have to cross the desert and risk death. PRs can fly Delta 3 hours. If you are trying to get daddy America to like you more... you are going about it in the wrong way. YOU will never compete with Ricans because WE don't acknowledge you as people to begin with. You are landscapers and odd-job people. Dollar-mules.

Fck outta here. THERE is NO rivalry in REAL life. We don't see you unless we are ordering a an egg sandwich and 2 coffees.

You must not understand the ego of a Rican. You don't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
              this is not cheating ofcourse not.

this is not cheating either.

he wasnt dissing mexico....he was calling ricans quitters

Comment

He made an account just to mess with Mexicans. No one expects this dude to ever say anything coherent.

He has issues, he is not man enough to deal with his problems. He has to resort to making an account to try and bring down a group of people who are stronger than any other people in this planet.

His stupid alt won't do nothing but show his insecurities because he is not man enough to deal with them the right way.

Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
                the fact that he makes an account exclusively to say this **** proves how much butthurt he suffered when we owned his favorite fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  he was born in Michigan...America
                  Oh Ok... So he is reppin Massa's flag. I got you.

Comment

Toney knows Mexicans are better boxers than ricans.

I bet you a lightweight Mexican boxer puts up a much better fight than ruiz ever did against him.

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    he wasnt dissing mexico....he was calling ricans quitters

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
                      ?

You do know Chavez invented the low blow right?

You do know Vargas was high on roids right?

You do know Margarito used plaster wraps right?

Etc etc

Now... wanna talk about that headbutt?

You have to be a bitter step child of America to try and spin the BS like Cotto hit Zab low on purpose. NONE of this will get you a green card. YOU will still have to cross the desert and risk death. PRs can fly Delta 3 hours. If you are trying to get daddy America to like you more... you are going about it in the wrong way. YOU will never compete with Ricans because WE don't acknowledge you as people to begin with. You are landscapers and odd-job people. Dollar-mules.

Fck outta here. THERE is NO rivalry in REAL life. We don't see you unless we are ordering a an egg sandwich and 2 coffees.

You must not understand the ego of a Rican. You don't exist.
                      in exchange for being some crack addicted monkeys that have no choice but to take the dick of uncle sam up the ass and let the u.s. military practice on that little island and "accidentally kill some of those said monkeys that can now fly from that ****hole island to the **** hole that is the ghettos of new york and new jersey

Comment

Working...
                      X