This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
    Newcsastle always wait right until the last min before buying, keeps down the wage bill.
    I came across this while browsing the web.

Imagine you’re the Newcastle United boss, we’ve all been there shouting our advice from the stands, complaining to mates in the pub about the latest managerial error, so now it’s your turn to tell your fellow fans just what your club needs to do in this summer’s transfer window.

Using our state-of-the-art cut and paste thingy, simply list the FIVE players you wish to leave the club and FIVE that should be brought in.

IN

OUT
    What would your 5 in, 5 out be?

Comment

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
      I came across this while browsing the web.

What would your 5 in, 5 out be?
      In

Heskey
      Senderos
      Cygan
      Taibi
      Luque

out

Owen
      Martins
      Given
      Milner
      N'Zog
      Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 07-26-2008, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• IN
        1. Manuel Fernandes
        2. Baptista
        3. Coloccini
        4. Zigic or Bent
        5. Warnock

I probably wouldn't sell anyone bar Smith as we've got a small squad, but for the sake of argument.

OUT
        1. Smith
        2. Barton
        3. Duff
        4. Milner
        5. Harper

Comment

• [QUOTE=Jolly Roger;3831013]IN
          1. Manuel Fernandes
          2. Baptista
          3. Coloccini
          4. Zigic or Bent
          5. Warnock

Baptista LOL

Fernandez is a quality young player though

Comment

• Baptista is more than good enough for Newcastle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
              In

Heskey
              Senderos
              Cygan
              Taibi
              Luque

out

Owen
              Martins
              Given
              Milner
              N'Zog
              Hands off *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jolly Roger View Post
                Baptista is more than good enough for Newcastle.
                what does Baptista offer apart from the touch of a rapist and where would he play ?

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                Hands off *****!
                Heskey is having a medical at Toon as we speak

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
                  what does Baptista offer apart from the touch of a rapist and where would he play ?
                  Have you seen him play outside of that one season at Arsenal? The guy is a good goalscoring midfielder and i think he would suit our style of play, he was never going to fit in with Arsenals quick passing, Lampard and Gerrard would look like dickheads at Arsenal aswell.

I would probably play him in attacking midfield, he could play upfront aswell though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jolly Roger View Post
                    Have you seen him play outside of that one season at Arsenal? The guy is a good goalscoring midfielder and i think he would suit our style of play, he was never going to fit in with Arsenals quick passing, Lampard and Gerrard would look like dickheads at Arsenal aswell.

I would probably play him in attacking midfield, he could play upfront aswell though.

yeah i saw him fluff plenty of chances for Real after Raul got injured in the Barca game

nah in all fairness he was played out of position a lot at Real and Arsenal he is not an out an out foward he is an AMF ,he may do okay at Toon if he is played in his proper position

i think Gerrard would be very good if he played in the Arsenal side he would score more goals than what he does at Pool IMO ,Arsenal have been lacking a leader since Campbell left also Arsenal are not a very tall side so his height would come in handy ,how many times do u scream at the television for the Arsenal players to shoot from the edge of the box and they never do Gerrard is excellent at shooting from outside the box he is also very strong another thing Arsenal lack in midfeld strength like what Vieira had

i understand his passing leaves a lot to be desired but i still think he would be a hit at Arsenal
                    Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 07-26-2008, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• TOON SUCK

Comment

Working...
                      X