No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Pac would not fight without Freddie Roach"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    You dont like the thread you dont have to post in it. Its clear others posters do.
    I actually can post and say how stupid it is to make so many damn threads about a subject that might be none damn issue. Since the stupid ass comment didn't come from Mayweather camp. Now if it would of came from Mayweather camp. Then OK i can see the point.

But, until then and unless you going to have me on ignore. I can post and say how stupid it is to make so many dumbass threads about something that could be a none issue. The mods should merge this bull**** threads together since basically is the damn same subject.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      I actually can post and say how stupid it is to make so many damn threads about a subject that might be none damn issue. Since the stupid ass comment didn't come from Mayweather camp. Now if it would of came from Mayweather camp. Then OK i can see the point.

But, until then and unless you going to have me on ignore. I can post and say how stupid it is to make so many dumbass threads about something that could be a none issue. The mods should merge this bull**** threads together since basically is the damn same subject.
      And "basically" you just posted the same thing twice..

we get it.

Comment

Obviously you don't cuz it is a stupid ass thread to make TS.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
          What does campaigning have to do with someone not having their trainer?
          Scheduling affecting the fight. Pac was busy with legal issues, Roger MAY be busy. Funny thing is all this arguing and nobody even knows for sure if Roger won't be able to be there. Fight will have to be signed before his court dates even occur.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Obviously you don't cuz it is a stupid ass thread to make TS.
            Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            you guys should both knock off the insults. My 2 cents

cmon man that was against Baldomir you really cannot compare the two instances

like some have said unless you have total access to Mayweather's gym while he is training for a fight you really do not know what Roger does or doesnt do?

I heard his instructions with other fighters and the man clearly knows how to train. You guys want to discredit him fine but I think it shows a stance of either bias or hate rather than actual fact

really no proof of this in fact I am not so sure Sr is a good trainer period. He made Oscar fight very un Oscar like, Hatton's camp was atrocious, and Mares told me he didn't like the way he trained

you cannot be serious with this?

maybe but wouldnt that be the same as Freddie telling Buboy what to work on?

I could say all you guys do is find reasons to hate but I won't

I personally think it's an interesting subjec
            t
            I agree with Earner.

You want to talk further about it you can just PM me. Lets not make the thread "worse" then it already is.
            Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 07-07-2010, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
              Scheduling affecting the fight. Pac was busy with legal issues, Roger MAY be busy. Funny thing is all this arguing and nobody even knows for sure if Roger won't be able to be there. Fight will have to be signed before his court dates even occur.
              He goes to trial in August. The fight would be in November. It would be conflicting big tie IMO.

I want these guys to fight each other at their best.

I dont want to see Manny without Roach and I dont want to see Floyd without Roger.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                He goes to trial in August. The fight would be in November. It would be conflicting big tie IMO.

I want these guys to fight each other at their best.

I dont want to see Manny without Roach and I dont want to see Floyd without Roger.
                I can give a rats ass about any of this bs. You guys are bitching about a hypothetical situation that may not even be an issue. And who got you guys all hot and bothered over a non-issue...that's right Mr. Bob Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                  I can give a rats ass about any of this bs. You guys are bitching about a hypothetical situation that may not even be an issue. And who got you guys all hot and bothered over a non-issue...that's right Mr. Bob Arum.
                  Grow up. I was simply responding to your post. Like I told Jro you dont like the thread....

You can get out of it.
                  Posters and their high and mighty bull**** is getting annoying. Alot of whiny ass posters going around preaching about others threads yet these same posters make threads once a quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    stop spamming or you will be reported

Ohhhh............the irony!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X