No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Froch, Groves Go Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Froch, Groves Go Face To Face at Presser

WBA/IBF super middleweight champion Carl Froch (31-2, 22KOs), and mandatory undefeated challenger George Groves (19-0, 15KOs), went face to face to announce their highly anticipated grudge match, scheduled to take place on November 23rd at the Phones 4u Arena (M.E.N Arena) in Manchester. The two fighters are stablemates under Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Sport, but they are far from friends. The two fighters have waged a war of words in the press for the last few weeks. [Click Here To Read More]

Hmmm.....Froch carrying that "I'm being shown no respect" look.

I try not to read into these things but Froch looks pretty intense mentally.

Comment

Froch will have to do his best promoting to try sell this fight to a PPV audience. Sky should've done a co-main event with Haye Fury then both fights would be worth the 15 quid

Comment

Groves looks very young next to Froch. I have never seen Groves fight, how good is he? Froch is a bad dude, you definitely have to pack a luch when you face him because he is always in shape and confidence is always on blast, not the most technical, but 98% gets the job done!

Comment

PPV figures will stink for this fight. There's almost no hype.

Comment

This will be a easy beatdown for Froch. Groves isn't World-class. Froch is on a complete different level compared to Groves.

Comment

They think this fight is big in the UK... Enough fans are rooting for Groves.

Comment

Man vs boy.

Comment

He looks ridiculous in that suit. Like a kid on his first day at school.

Comment

They look like they could be in the Lord of the Rings.

Maybe the event should be renamed, "The Battle For Middle Earth."

In all seriousness though, I'm interested to see what Groves can do.

Comment

Working...
                    X