Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexander would beat Guerrero.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we're talking arm wrestling I'd pick Devon. Guerrero beats him up in the ring though.

Comment

I think he (Devon) gets curbstomped by Guerrero. Guerrero is too much man for a no-heart, minimally talented guy like Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post

If we're talking arm wrestling I'd pick Devon. Guerrero beats him up in the ring though.
        That's some freaky biceps.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          PEDtacular?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              looks like someone put a miniature ass or a pair of bull bollocks under the skin of his arm.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                i don't know what you mean by "good", but Devon did not have a very effective performance against Urango prior to the stoppage.

his performance against Maidana was no thriller, but it was much more effective.
                As in he actually fought. Since then he has been a robot throwing half punches and pulling them back. After Urango he lost 3 str8, then starting his boring holding campaign

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  He probably would but that is not saying anything...come to find out Aydin wasn't that good and Berto was without his juice so was Guerrero 2 Wins at Welterweight all that impressive? And as for Alexander I haven't been impressive since his fight with Witter, even before Knocking Out Urango he was struggling a little bit then after that it has been all downhill and nothing but struggle

Both fighters are overrated in a very WEAK ERA OF BOXING in which HYPE TRUMPS SKILLS IN THE RING!

Neither one of them can beat Mayweather and I am not excited about the Potential of Mayweather fighting either of them to be honest
                  Said the same exact thing in my thread. They're not these "elite" fighters you guys think they are. Yes, they're good fighters, but c'mon. This new ERA of fighters suck.

Think about this for example. The best WW's aren't even natural WW's, besides Floyd. That's just sad.

Comment

Guerrero wins this fight 7-5, 8-4

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      As in he actually fought. Since then he has been a robot throwing half punches and pulling them back. After Urango he lost 3 str8, then starting his boring holding campaign
                      he danced, jabbed and threw some combos against Urango and landed a killer uppercut to end a fight that had been close, but he landed many more significant blows throughout the Maidana fight (worked the body better, too) and was dominant. the performance may not have been thrilling, but it was much more effective (lack of a stoppage notwithstanding).
                      Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 02-06-2013, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X