Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard that in Africa girls try to make their **** smaller because if you have big **** you'll get raped non stop

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Gay men and Women get regularly raped/murdered in Africa

in some countries ****sexuality is outlawed
      gay men i think get regularly raped and murdered everywhere. some places more than others.

point is we really don't know the story of the video.

however, if it was baby raping, im cool with the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        gay men i think get regularly raped and murdered everywhere. some places more than others.

wouldn't be far-fetched.... Baby raping to cure your aids isn't uncommon in South Africa

http://blogs.reuters.com/photo/2010/...rape-epidemic/

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

True that.

If he raped a child he got what he deserved.

If he raped a woman he deserves to get beat up badly but not killed imo.

I ****ing hate rape. Doing that to a woman is sooo disgusting. You'll ruin sex for them and give them mental issues for the rest of their lives... A beating you can recover from within weeks, a rape, never.

Comment

Originally posted by Banana Split View Post
            This ***** happens all the time in Africa. We dont hear about it because critisizing black people isnt politcally correct.

Be openly gay in Nigeria and die within days
            I mean, I get that they get murdered. But that was truly beyond brutal - that was torture. Who sets another person on fire in the middle of the street and stands around video taping it? For sexual preference? It just seems like there has to be more to it then just being gay - to go to that extreme.

But I guess I just can't fathom a group of random people standing around watching a man burn to death, and adding pieces of wood to him like they're at a damn bonfire party in the middle of a busy frkkn road - just for having consentual sex with another person.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
              I mean, I get that they get murdered. But that was truly beyond brutal - that was torture. Who sets another person on fire in the middle of the street and stands around video taping it? For sexual preference? It just seems like there has to be more to it then just being gay - to go to that extreme.

But I guess I just can't fathom a group of random people standing around watching a man burn to death, and adding pieces of wood to him like they're at a damn bonfire party in the middle of a busy frkkn road - just for having consentual sex with another person.
              Ive seen a docu on this.

There was this gay reporter from Europe or something who went down there to shoot a docu. He was with them for a week or something and they were friendly with him. When he left them and went back to his hotel someone told the africans that the guy was gay and they started hating him. They wanted to find him and capture him so he couldnt leave the country.

These people are raised to hate gay people. not just be against it, but actually hate them

Comment

Gay men and Women get regularly raped/murdered in Africa

in some countries ****sexuality is outlawed
                Originally posted by Banana Split View Post
                I heard that in Africa girls try to make their **** smaller because if you have big **** you'll get raped non stop
                See, that's what's confusing. Africa, or atleast parts of Africa have a huge aids population BECAUSE OF rape. But, it seems to be okay (they don't get burned down in the street for rape) - yet a gay person has consentual sex (his crime is ****sexuality, not rape) and he gets tortured endlessly and set on fire??!? I guess that's why mind says there's just got to be more to the story.

Comment

lol at people who think there HAS to be more to it than being gay.

People are vengeful pricks and will find any excuse.

thieves being tortured in china:

Not even little kids gets spared

Stoning of women for choosing love and/or leave their partner

People in the west are highly spoiled.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                    See, that's what's confusing. Africa, or atleast parts of Africa have a huge aids population BECAUSE OF rape. But, it seems to be okay (they don't get burned down in the street for rape) - yet a gay person has consentual sex (his crime is ****sexuality, not rape) and he gets tortured endlessly and set on fire??!? I guess that's why mind says there's just got to be more to the story.
                    the ironic part is, that Lesbians are regularly raped in order to turn them straight. Some government officials even support it

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...th-Africa.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...e-south-africa

Comment

wouldn't be far-fetched.... Baby raping to cure your aids isn't uncommon in South Africa

http://blogs.reuters.com/photo/2010/...rape-epidemic/
                      unbelievable......

a lot more people need to get burned in the street there

Comment

Working...
                      X